Comments

• cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    cally6008 wrote: »
    Special Offers
    Supersonic Tab
    Click "view status - total (x) earned" - you may need to open this in a new tab
    Scroll down to offer concerned, they aren't listed in any order - missing bucks tend to be near the bottom
    Click on missing swagbucks
    Click on Submit a support ticket

dingdongavon - blue writing, right click on the "view status - total (x) earned" link, select open up in a new tab or a new window to be able to view every single supersonic offer you have ever completed or looked at

mandamonster - highlighting the page and scrolling downwards does not help on swagbuck offer walls, opening the walls up in new tabs is the only way to view all the offers or all the completed offers ... I tried to do it your way when I first started and then realised that it's how the programming of the wall is set up on the swagbucks site, it only goes so far down and doesn't allow for the scrolling that is actually required
  • Lochen01
    Lochen01 Posts: 45 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Good luck with the interview Killerpeaty! :T

Thanks - that wasn't quite what I meant! If I wanted to give someone else £30 in amazon vouchers as a gift (for christmas) then could I purchase this voucher with my various £5 vouchers?

I don't know if this will help but I'm thinking about maybe using some of my Amazon vouchers as gifts for Christmas and all I plan to do is give the people cards with the Amazon gift voucher codes written in them, that way I can give as little or much as I want to each person plus they have the option of redeeming them in £5 increments if they only want to purchase small items over a period of time - £30 is thirty quid whether it's one voucher or six £5 ones I reckon.
  • mandamonster
    mandamonster Posts: 29 Forumite
    Options
    cally6008 wrote: »
    dingdongavon - blue writing, right click on the "view status - total (x) earned" link, select open up in a new tab or a new window to be able to view every single supersonic offer you have ever completed or looked at

mandamonster - highlighting the page and scrolling downwards does not help on swagbuck offer walls, opening the walls up in new tabs is the only way to view all the offers or all the completed offers ... I tried to do it your way when I first started and then realised that it's how the programming of the wall is set up on the swagbucks site, it only goes so far down and doesn't allow for the scrolling that is actually required

Highlighting and scrolling always works for me so opening in a new tab is not the only way.
  • Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks - that wasn't quite what I meant! If I wanted to give someone else £30 in amazon vouchers as a gift (for christmas) then could I purchase this voucher with my various £5 vouchers?

Yep you can I am saving several for xmas to give my cousins amazon vouchers you just apply them to your account and then order gift cards like u would but take balance from your account.

I do love these sites really does help :-) xx
  • ikkle87
    ikkle87 Posts: 8,449 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Lochen01 wrote: »
    Good luck with the interview Killerpeaty! :T

I don't know if this will help but I'm thinking about maybe using some of my Amazon vouchers as gifts for Christmas and all I plan to do is give the people cards with the Amazon gift voucher codes written in them, that way I can give as little or much as I want to each person plus they have the option of redeeming them in £5 increments if they only want to purchase small items over a period of time - £30 is thirty quid whether it's one voucher or six £5 ones I reckon.

If you gave them a £30 voucher hun they could still use it for small purchases it would just knock the charge of the small amount off the £30 and leave the rest in their account.
    You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

xx Mama to a gorgeous Cranio Baby xx
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Toria - are you sure you can do that ? It does say (as mandamonster has already pointed out) that in the Terms and conditions of Amazon Gift Certificates

Terms and Conditions for Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards and Gift Certificates

• Amazon.co.uk gift certificates and gift cards must be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website or the affiliated website Javari.co.uk, towards the purchase of eligible products listed in our online catalogue and sold by Amazon.co.uk, Amazon’s Preferred Merchant Indigostarfish.com or any other seller selling through the Amazon.co.uk platform. Gift certificates and gift cards cannot be redeemed at Amazon.com, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.jp, Amazon.cn, Amazon.it, Amazon.es or at any of Amazon.co.uk's Trusted Partner sites.
    • Gift certificates and gift cards cannot be used to pay for gift certificates and gift cards.
  • SchminkyCat
    SchminkyCat Posts: 355 Forumite
    Options
    Just posting a little wave to all you lovely SB'ers! :iloveyou:

I've spent the day at the Eden project in cornwall with 25 x 5/6 yr olds. Had a lovely day, but honestly, there isn't enough wine in the [STRIKE]house[/STRIKE] world to cope with this headache!

Managed to cobble together enough SB to reach the daily goal (was very impressed to find that I was over halfway when I got home today, just on my referral searches!!). And hubby, all the way over in Qatar was SO impressed when I showed him the £20 of Amazon credit, that he asked me to send him a referral so he can clock up some SB in the evenings there.

But for now I am too tired to think straight, let alone answer more surveys. So its a very knackered Goodnight from me! xxx
  • Torialou78
    Options
    silly mobile wont play, it plays the adds before the video then jams :-( must have watched 700 ads and only 20 videos
  • Torialou78
    Options
    Well someone else told me they did a while back. Not tried. We won some on a site and they said they put them on their account and paid for vouchers with them.
  • Torialou78
    Options
    No I can't see a way, I will ask them tomo. It's a bit late to txt tonight :-) Will see what they did and get back to you lol. Unless they changed things, it was last year. Amazon and Ebay drive me mad so you know that, to many rules. You should just be able to buy rolls eyes. If someone gave me £50 I should be able to use that to buy a £10 one if I wanted that's nuts. They are doing themselves out of business. Like I say I will ask them tomo and get back to you :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure