• killerpeaty
    killerpeaty Posts: 2,646 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I have a job interview!

50/100
  • Apple_Crumble
    Apple_Crumble Posts: 1,054 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Well done killerpeaty :beer:
  • killerpeaty
    Options
    Thank you! It's my perfect job as well, it's essentially my dissertation! O: So excited!

54/100
    Still going to apply to a ton of jobs though, I've actually been offered the chance to apply to a not-open-to-the-public placement as well, which I have. That's always exciting :beer:
  • Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    Options
    well my cheap mobile is hanging every few mins but it has earned me a few sb so far. Going to have a look in the phone shops tomo. Can I ask what everyone else runs the app on? what phone's/versions of Android OS? The one I got is running 2.1 so I suspect that is the issue. It app works ok on the tv but as soon as I hit an advert it sticks and I have to close and open again.
  • dingdongavon
    dingdongavon Posts: 202 Forumite
    Options
    The list extends beyond the border of the page so I hold the left mouse button at the bottom of the frame and scroll down to see the remaining items. All the 'pending' transactions are right at the bottom.

I know that I am blonde but I just can't seem to do this ? :o I am holding button down at the end of the list and scrolling but nothing is moving???

Why have I turned into a complete dunce when it comes to computors these days :(
  • dingdongavon
    Options
    Torialou78 wrote: »
    Kesi I can't seem to find you but feel free to add me I am Torz78 on swagbucks not sure if it's upper or lower T so try both lol.

Is anyone around who is good with the mobile app? I have just downloaded and need to pick someones brains.

Ta xx

How do I add people on SB?
  • marieukxx
    marieukxx Posts: 371 Forumite
    edited 2 July 2012 at 6:08PM
    Options
    Torialou78 wrote: »
    well my cheap mobile is hanging every few mins but it has earned me a few sb so far. Going to have a look in the phone shops tomo. Can I ask what everyone else runs the app on? what phone's/versions of Android OS? The one I got is running 2.1 so I suspect that is the issue. It app works ok on the tv but as soon as I hit an advert it sticks and I have to close and open again.

Just checked and mine had frozen too, had it on all day and only got 6 swagbucks! Some days it runs perfect and others it doesn't

I've got a Samsung Galaxy S2 but mine sometimes gets stuck, I log off and on again and it's fine after that. I noticed if I get a text or call it needs to be logged off and on again too.

WELL DONE PEATY
    Swagbucks - £150 / Dooyoo - £20
    My Survey - £10 / NMA - £5 / IPSOS - £10
    MY GOAL TO ACHIEVE BY XMAS:
    New 42" Full HD LCD TV - £324.98
    TV Stand - [STRIKE]£47.85[/STRIKE] - Purchased
    Total still needed minus vouchers earned [STRIKE]£372.83[/STRIKE] £177.83
  • killerpeaty
    Options
    Why have I turned into a complete dunce when it comes to computors these days :(

You aren't, I don't know how to submit a ticket on swaggy or how to friend people. I don't know how to build a computer and I certainly don't know C++, everyone has a limit to their knowledge. Don't worry about it too much and when you don't know something ask >D

Thank you Marie!

66/100
  • dingdongavon
    Options
    You aren't, I don't know how to submit a ticket on swaggy or how to friend people. I don't know how to build a computer and I certainly don't know C++, everyone has a limit to their knowledge. Don't worry about it too much and when you don't know something ask >D

Thank you Marie!

66/100

:j good luck with the interview, and thanks for not calling me a dunce :D I am usually ok and looking things up and working it out but not on this stuff lol.

I managed to watch the rice ad 14 times before it said it wasn't available anymore :D Have done todays total and just keeping sbtv going in the background while on lappy. Don't have a phone you can get good internet on so have to keep remembering to click on another video.
  • mandamonster
    mandamonster Posts: 29 Forumite
    Options
    I know that I am blonde but I just can't seem to do this ? :o I am holding button down at the end of the list and scrolling but nothing is moving???

Make sure you have your cursor inside the frame and drag down, everything will get highlighted and you should reach the bottom. If that doesn't work for you try opening the Supersonic wall in another tab or window and it should hopefully show you everything.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure