The Swagbucks Challenge

Options

Comments

• thriftymanc
    thriftymanc Posts: 787 Forumite
    Options
    I just did another Trusted Survey for 50 SB and haven't been paid yet again. It came up with some message at the end saying a customer service representative or someone was going to review my answers and it would take 2-4 weeks before I got my credit

Well, ignore that, because I've just been credited. Why give me such a flipping stupid message if it's going to credit within minutes anyway? And why have I still not been paid for the one I did a couple of days ago, if they can pay me for this one?!
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Well, because I am a BLINKING MUG, I just did another Trusted Survey for 50 SB and haven't been paid yet again. It came up with some message at the end saying a customer service representative or someone was going to review my answers and it would take 2-4 weeks before I got my credit - !!!!!!?! Since when? The longest I've had to wait for a survey to credit has been a day maximum and that's off the offer walls, not actual Swagbucks - they always credit either right away, or within an hour or so. Possibly a MONTH? Is this to stop us from meeting our daily targets or what?! Oh look, we'll give you bonus SB with one hand... and take them away with the other by preventing you from earning any SB in the first place :(

Slow down when you are doing surveys.

If you rush them and do them too quickly, then yes .. the customer service reps will end up reviewing your answers before they give you credit

Check your swagbuck ledger, are you sure you haven't already been paid for it ?

Crossposted :)
  • cally6008
    Options
    This may help a few people who are on facebook

Yesterday I got 36 SB for installing the bopit game on my facebook page, I played it for maybe 2 seconds and it credited straight away.

This was under the special offers under the last tab, sorry I cant remember as I am at work and I cant go on SB from here.

Hope this helps some people hit their target today!

works fine, thanks :)
  • killerpeaty
    killerpeaty Posts: 2,655 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Hey guys, any especially good offers (no money, have none I can afford to spend on anything) today?
    15/100
  • Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    Options
    This may help a few people who are on facebook

Yesterday I got 36 SB for installing the bopit game on my facebook page, I played it for maybe 2 seconds and it credited straight away.

This was under the special offers under the last tab, sorry I cant remember as I am at work and I cant go on SB from here.

Hope this helps some people hit their target today!

Thank you so much and it actually credited without an issue :-) :T:T:T:beer:

xx
  • debtfree27thmay
    Options
    Yep, works fine for me too. Thank you!
  • Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    Options
    can I be dim guys but what do some of the offer walls mean when they say mobile offers? you know like there is free and video, some have mobile.
  • cally6008
    Options
    for mobile phone users
    read them VERY carefully - some WILL charge
    read the TINY writing and watch what you are ticking and not ticking
  • killerpeaty
    killerpeaty Posts: 2,655 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Torialou78 wrote: »
    can I be dim guys but what do some of the offer walls mean when they say mobile offers? you know like there is free and video, some have mobile.

For me it means AVOID! :o
  • mummybearx
    mummybearx Posts: 1,921 Forumite
    Options
    thank you fifilabouche :T

Giving up on it today, up to 78, that will do me for today x
    Can't think of anything smart to put here...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure