The Swagbucks Challenge

Options

Comments

• Dory78
    Dory78 Posts: 282 Forumite
    Options
    Managed to complete the daily challenge so far (thanks for all the help on friday guys, really appreciate it!) and set myself a new challenge of getting another 1661SB's by no later than, say, 10pm Monday 2nd July. The reason for that? Well I already have enough to claim 2 AGC's on July 1st, and another 1 on July 2nd (you can only claim 2 per day) and I need a further 1661 to make it my 5 for the month of July. Do I think I can do it? Well that all depends on swagbucks fixing the daily survey as I'm sure I'd have a few more by now if it wasn't down yesterday and today :( Still I'm keeping everything crossed and if all goes to plan somewhere between 7th and 14th July (depending on how quick they send out the vouchers) I should be the proud owner of a Kindle! yay!
  • Nichelette
    Nichelette Posts: 2,090 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    marieukxx wrote: »
    I've hit it every day so far. How on earth did you manage 260 today with no surveys around?

I was aiming for all 13 days which I was on track for until the daily survey didn't credit yesterday. That was my main way of hitting target as I don't use the mobile tv so very unlikely to get any bonus for meeting consecutive targets now :(.
    Finally bought a home
    Starting mortgage £289,500 31.01.19 - Current outstanding £207,243.66
    Overpayments since 27.03.19: £46,161.46
  • marieukxx
    marieukxx Posts: 371 Forumite
    Options
    Dory78 wrote: »
    Managed to complete the daily challenge so far (thanks for all the help on friday guys, really appreciate it!) and set myself a new challenge of getting another 1661SB's by no later than, say, 10pm Monday 2nd July. The reason for that? Well I already have enough to claim 2 AGC's on July 1st, and another 1 on July 2nd (you can only claim 2 per day) and I need a further 1661 to make it my 5 for the month of July. Do I think I can do it? Well that all depends on swagbucks fixing the daily survey as I'm sure I'd have a few more by now if it wasn't down yesterday and today :( Still I'm keeping everything crossed and if all goes to plan somewhere between 7th and 14th July (depending on how quick they send out the vouchers) I should be the proud owner of a Kindle! yay!

Well done girl!!! I'm saving for a new tv. I've got enough for the next 5 vouchers next month so far.
    Swagbucks - £150 / Dooyoo - £20
    My Survey - £10 / NMA - £5 / IPSOS - £10
    MY GOAL TO ACHIEVE BY XMAS:
    New 42" Full HD LCD TV - £324.98
    TV Stand - [STRIKE]£47.85[/STRIKE] - Purchased
    Total still needed minus vouchers earned [STRIKE]£372.83[/STRIKE] £177.83
  • misssarahleigh
    misssarahleigh Posts: 2,852 Forumite
    Options
    I must admit I would like to see the survey industry more regulated. The amount of times I've been screened out of a survey half was through or not credited takes the Michael. What more, I know that that information is used. If not for the full survey they at least use some of the information that I provide about myself (e.g. Those that don't buy x product are generally between x and x age) etc. This is information that is used and that I do not get paid for and it's quite frustrating knowing that sometimes.
    I get what i want. That isn't because i'm a brat or spoilt. It's because i'm determined, i work hard for it and i achieve my goals!
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I think I need to reboot router, clear cache, cookies etc
    Not had any videos on PL for a few days now
  • Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    Options
    me neither Cally I have done all the above just decided there must not be any am I wrong? x
  • hassanm
    hassanm Posts: 19 Forumite
    Options
    I'm not sure if anyone is interested, but I created a search plugin for firefox as I kept forgetting to go to swagbucks when I searched things. Here it is for anyone that may need it
    addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/swagbucks-v01/
  • hassanm
    hassanm Posts: 19 Forumite
    Options
    I must admit I would like to see the survey industry more regulated. The amount of times I've been screened out of a survey half was through or not credited takes the Michael. What more, I know that that information is used. If not for the full survey they at least use some of the information that I provide about myself (e.g. Those that don't buy x product are generally between x and x age) etc. This is information that is used and that I do not get paid for and it's quite frustrating knowing that sometimes.

argh I've had that too, I was in the final stages of a survey, sat down through about 20 minutes, then it kicked me out for saying I didn't qualify.
  • killerpeaty
    killerpeaty Posts: 2,646 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Hey gang, rubbish swaggy day today but that might be because I moved home :rotfl:
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    hassanm wrote: »
    I'm not sure if anyone is interested, but I created a search plugin for firefox as I kept forgetting to go to swagbucks when I searched things. Here it is for anyone that may need it
    addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/swagbucks-v01/

one already exists - http://www.swagbucks.com/g/toolbars-and-plugins
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family