The Swagbucks Challenge

Options

Comments

• kirei
    kirei Posts: 151 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up! I got that one too. I didn't join the community but still got the SB. I didn't like to give my real address I just put X in all the boxes so hope that's OK. What about you?
    I'm on 700 SB now and I started on Tuesday and have already cashed out one £5 Amazon voucher! It's amazing isn't it! Saving up for a Jumperoo for my LO with the Amazon vouchers.
  • misssarahleigh
    misssarahleigh Posts: 2,852 Forumite
    edited 18 June 2012 at 10:17AM
    Options
    For those of you that like your spreadsheets:

PRESS HERE

p.s. I'm aware I'm a total obsessive loon with an addiction to Excel. It's been pointed out before. :D
    I get what i want. That isn't because i'm a brat or spoilt. It's because i'm determined, i work hard for it and i achieve my goals!
  • gold2040
    Options
    Don't know if anyone has noticed this but on one of the trusted surveys where I 'didn't qualify', it allowed me to go back and change my answers :cool2: thus gaining 100SB :D
  • monz
    monz Posts: 4,129 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Debt-free and Proud! Stoptober Survivor
    Options
    woohoo qualified for another survey and being able to redeem a voucher. makes up for not being on for 4 days as i had a virus and was bed bound :( x
    Debt (1/9/14) £6,702.11 Debt free (30/11/2016) mortgage port- £70,077.82 and mortgage £126,517.39 o/s currently
    Debt - £17,190.83 (29/7/22) now (19/8/22) £16,688.80
  • sarahj1986
    sarahj1986 Posts: 1,612 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    can somebody explain how the daily points target works...if I get minimum of 80 points I an extra 7 (I think) points, so in theroy 87? if I reach that for 7 days I get 25 poiunts so 105 points?

is that correct?
    :money::rotfl::T
  • Muffin_Princess
    Muffin_Princess Posts: 434 Forumite
    edited 18 June 2012 at 12:11PM
    Options
    I just got all the way through a 150 SB Trusted Survey which took about 45 minutes, filled in the captcha and then the landing page said they were offline! I went back to Swagbucks to see if it credited and it hasn't. Went to the trusted survey page as I had two on there earlier so I though I'd try the other one, and it's saying exactly the same thing, that it's offline! Anyone else having this problem?

*edit* Trusted Surveys is back up now, but the surveys that were there for me have gone and I still haven't been credited for the one I did. :(
  • mrsyardbroom
    mrsyardbroom Posts: 1,951 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I got to the end of a lengthy survey and when I pressed the last button it said the survey was full. I didn't get the credit. I did a Freestuff offer this morning for 55sb but haven't been credited. I haven't found any surveys in PL. Perhaps they aren't available in the UK.
    Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:
  • LauraCow
    LauraCow Posts: 81 Forumite
    Options
    I try to do the PL surveys but always get the message;
    Thank you for your interest in participating in our surveys. Unfortunately we are unable to record your participation in this survey due to one or more of the following reasons:
    You or someone else using the same computer has already participated in this survey.
    The country under which you are registered does not match the location of the computer you are currently using.
    Sometimes, if interviews are rushed through they can't be used and you may not be eligible for the survey reward.
    Our security system detected that someone using this computer engaged in irregular activity.

Any idea?
    Bubblews: &LauraCow
  • marieukxx
    marieukxx Posts: 371 Forumite
    Options
    When do we get credited for reaching the daily goal? I've reached it but it hasn't been credited.
    Swagbucks - £150 / Dooyoo - £20
    My Survey - £10 / NMA - £5 / IPSOS - £10
    MY GOAL TO ACHIEVE BY XMAS:
    New 42" Full HD LCD TV - £324.98
    TV Stand - [STRIKE]£47.85[/STRIKE] - Purchased
    Total still needed minus vouchers earned [STRIKE]£372.83[/STRIKE] £177.83
  • marieukxx
    marieukxx Posts: 371 Forumite
    Options
    gold2040 wrote: »
    Don't know if anyone has noticed this but on one of the trusted surveys where I 'didn't qualify', it allowed me to go back and change my answers :cool2: thus gaining 100SB :D

How did you go back and change your answers?
    Swagbucks - £150 / Dooyoo - £20
    My Survey - £10 / NMA - £5 / IPSOS - £10
    MY GOAL TO ACHIEVE BY XMAS:
    New 42" Full HD LCD TV - £324.98
    TV Stand - [STRIKE]£47.85[/STRIKE] - Purchased
    Total still needed minus vouchers earned [STRIKE]£372.83[/STRIKE] £177.83
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income