The Swagbucks Challenge

Options

Comments

• SchminkyCat
    SchminkyCat Posts: 355 Forumite
    edited 17 June 2012 at 9:58PM
    Options
    Lol, not taken in that way at all - I guessed you meant avoiding your debt. I know how you feel, we've been avoiding ours for a while and that's how its ended up getting this bad!

I've got 1305SB at the mo. But have only been doing this since Fri, so am averaging 435 a day so far. However, with 2 kiddies I know that there will be days where I don't get the 100 that I am aiming for, so when I do have the time I need to accrue as many as poss!

Will keep doing searches and hope to get the collector bills

(edited cos you have already answered about the reward for collecting them all!)
  • Listerbelle
    Listerbelle Posts: 1,438 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Just wanted to give you all a wave :wave:

I posted on the "debt free wannabe" forum and several people suggested I try Swagbucks - and WOW! I have been doing it for 4 days and already have enough for a £5 amazon voucher!

I've been through the rewards and worked out that the £5 voucher is the most economical way of redeeming SB, but I was wondering if they have an expiry date, and also if you can only use 1 per amazon transaction? I just can't work out why the higher value vouchers actually cost more per £ in SB!

Anyway, my hubby is abroad for 6 months and I am hoping to have made some dent in our debt by the time he gets back, I figured that 6 months is roughly 180 days, so if I can average 100 SB per day, i'll have enough for £100 paypal by Christmas (and if I can stretch that to 200 per day, that's £200!!!)

:j:wave:

Well done on the AGC :)
    Your biggest asset is TIME! I'm focused on multi-generational financial freedom.
  • SchminkyCat
    SchminkyCat Posts: 355 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Listerbelle! Thank you so much for your help on Fri, I hope that you have seen my search SB's matched in your account!
  • Listerbelle
    Listerbelle Posts: 1,438 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi Listerbelle! Thank you so much for your help on Fri, I hope that you have seen my search SB's matched in your account!

I have! Thank you - it's so exciting :)
    Your biggest asset is TIME! I'm focused on multi-generational financial freedom.
  • Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks Killerpeaty! good luck to you a well with the challenge - how well is it going so far?

I was just reading on the SB blog that they are introducing a daily target from tomorrow and if you reach that you get a reward, and if you reach it 7 days in a row you get 25SB, so am going to hold fire for tonight I think and then I should have plenty of options to help me reach the target each day!

Can anyone help with info about the collectors bills? I can't work out what they are or what they do (or how to get them, although I seem to have 2 already!)

TIA!

Where's that? I missed that? is it like the one from the last one? I miss my target. It really drove me on
  • killerpeaty
    killerpeaty Posts: 2,646 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Just realised that there is a massive typo in my last message, no one appears to have noticed but I'm going to edit now.

116/100 (slow because friends came over)

Today has been pretty bad in turns of survey, but I did get free pizza...
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Torialou78 wrote: »
    Where's that? I missed that? is it like the one from the last one? I miss my target. It really drove me on

link - http://blog.swagbucks.com/2012/06/ask-and-you-shall-receive-the-daily-goal-meter-is-on-its-way.html
  • Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    Options
    thanks hon no idea why my comp was only showing blog posts from yest think might need to clear cache tomo x
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Torialou78 wrote: »
    thanks hon no idea why my comp was only showing blog posts from yest think might need to clear cache tomo x

I've noticed when I click blog, it takes me to the UK only blog section - http://blog.uk.swagbucks.com

Most stuff gets posted on the US blog section - http://blog.swagbucks.com
  • LauraCow
    LauraCow Posts: 81 Forumite
    Options
    Got DQ'd from daily survey.

No videos.

Did some special offers on SP but the SB haven't come though.

Managed 20SB

I've only been collecting the last 3 hours as I've been doing my bike CBT all day :D
    Bubblews: &LauraCow
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport