help needed following my posts

hi, I am enjoying posting and have now started looking /posting in different forums. How do I keep track of my postings i.e. when looking for an answer to my post if someone has replied . thanks.

Comments

• steve1980
    steve1980 Posts: 2,334 Forumite
    Click on thread tools which is in the green bar above the first post and cluck on subscribe.

You can choose if you want to be reminded instantly by email.
    Estate Agent, Web Designer & All Round Geek!
  • shelly
    shelly Posts: 6,394 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Fermi gives a screenshot inthis thread to show how to set up auto subscribing when posting on a thread http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3856049

Steves info is good if you want to keep up with a thread without ever having to post on it.

Once you have done the above I find the easiest way to see my subscriptions is to click on quick links (next to the log out button) then subscribed threads. That then shows all the threads you have manually or automatically subscribed to.
    Threads that have new replies since you last looked at them are in bold at the top of that list.

Hope that helps :)
  • renegade
    renegade Posts: 1,282 Forumite
    Just click on user CP on the top bar, it will take you to all the threads that you have posted, it shows who the last person was to reply, just click on it to read the post.
    You live..You learn.:)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport