Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,338 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Anyone got a code for today?
    Thanks.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • organic_wanabe
    Options
    Interesting that I am not the only one who does not receive a 'despatch' email when they are saying that it is automatically linked to when the reward is sent. I will contact them again and tell them that I posted online and at least 3 others have also not received the 'despatch' email so there is something wrong with their system. I had wondered if I had not got it because it had never been sent but this is obviously not the case when the rest of you actually received your reward. Fingers crossed that mine appears within the next few days!
  • silverfairy
    silverfairy Posts: 2,121 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I have never had despatch emails either.They just turn up after ordering. last one was ordered 20th Oct and arrived 1st November, so took 10 working days.
  • cidermaker2
    Options
    spare code for 5 November 20 29 33 36 40 62
    spare code for 6 November 17 21 25 45 54 55
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,338 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Thank you cidermaker2.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • DiscoSet
    DiscoSet Posts: 292 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 6 November 2013 at 7:50PM
    Options
    Does anyone have a spare Sunday code that they could PM to me please? Would be very grateful.

TIA
  • TM6
    TM6 Posts: 1,116 Forumite
    Options
    ianforcer wrote: »
    Like Poppy above, I also have a spare Sat code (2nd Nov). Please PM me if required. If not claimed by 8PM tonight I will post on the forum.

Thank you very much ianforcer :D
    "One hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much was in my bank account, nor what my clothes looked like but the world may be a little bit better because I was important in the life of a child."
  • hoola_hoop
    hoola_hoop Posts: 188 Forumite
    edited 7 November 2013 at 8:11PM
    Options
    Hi all

spare code for today (thu) ,please pm me if required

code gone to Chris27
  • compmad1
    compmad1 Posts: 995 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    I received an m&s voucher on Monday this week but no despatch email

I don't get dispatch emails either.
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,301 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 8 November 2013 at 2:28PM
    Options
    I have a code for today - pm if interested

***gone to joe2cool - first one to pm - sorry everyone else***
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business