We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Daily Mail Rewards Club Thread

1…459460462464465…926

Comments

  • quoia
    quoia Posts: 14,524
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Hi guys

    I have one to give back this week :D

    I have a spare SUNDAY code. I would like to SWAP for a Saturday code as I missed the Saturday one.

    Please PM if you want to swap.

    Ta

    WJUK

    *** SWAPPED WITH POUNDSINBUCKS ***

    Hi WoJoUk :D

    Just seen that you tried to PM me but my Inbox was full. (Not now)

    Guess it was to tell me about the above - no worries - think I'm sorted :)

    Cheers
    Q
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!


    Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
  • BLUEWKD
    BLUEWKD Posts: 6,800
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    quoia wrote: »
    Hi WoJoUk :D

    Just seen that you tried to PM me but my Inbox was full. (Not now)

    Guess it was to tell me about the above - no worries - think I'm sorted :)

    Cheers
    Q

    Let me know if your not sorted with a Sunday code as I might have one spare;) No pm's from anyone else asking for it please.
    Be thankful for what you have because it could all be taken away tomorrow.;)


  • quoia
    quoia Posts: 14,524
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    BLUEWKD wrote: »
    Let me know if your not sorted with a Sunday code as I might have one spare;) No pm's from anyone else asking for it please.

    Thanks. It'll probably be tomorrow evening before I know.
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!


    Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
  • please pm me if you can swap I will be back online about 6pm THANKS
  • ads2608
    ads2608 Posts: 262
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Hi

    Does anyone have a spare Sunday code?

    I have a spare Saturday code to swap, but will pass it on if not required.

    Please PM.

    Thanks in advance.
  • JulieM
    JulieM Posts: 764
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper Newshound!
    Forumite
    ads2608 wrote: »
    Hi

    Does anyone have a spare Sunday code?

    I have a spare Saturday code to swap, but will pass it on if not required.

    Please PM.

    Thanks in advance.
    Have sent you pm, I don't need your Saturday code thanks.
  • ads2608
    ads2608 Posts: 262
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    JulieM wrote: »
    Have sent you pm, I don't need your Saturday code thanks.

    Thanks for the code (and izzeyb for your offer).

    I given the Saturday code to poundsinbucks.
  • izzeyb
    izzeyb Posts: 5,265
    Part of the Furniture
    Forumite
    Spare saturday codes:

    2861 8181 4679

    1494 3859 7949



    spare sunday code:

    8762 2073 3101
  • BunBun
    BunBun Posts: 212 Forumite
    Thanks for posting the Sunday code has gone.
    Does anyone else have a spare Sunday code available please?
    izzeyb wrote: »
    Spare saturday codes:

    2861 8181 4679

    1494 3859 7949



    spare sunday code:

    8762 2073 3101
  • 3010
    3010 Posts: 5,423
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Saturday's. I would use PM however, I'm off to bed. So shame if they go to waste.

    9477 5775 8384
    8384 8660 0012
    4345 7879 0011
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.