Problem after Problem after Problem!!!

Options
Well, what can I say.......

After reading various threads........(oh dont worry, I'll get straight to the point)

Sky TV - Family package - £43.50. Asked for sports channels to be taken off - down to £37.:T

Dial up internet with Telewest (now Virgin) - £26.99 - in the process of changing to Sky Broadband (2mb) - Free

Free evening and weekend calls with Talk Talk - £15 - in process of changing to Sky Talk Unlimited & International - £5 per month

All in all the services I had before amounted to approximately £82 per month. :shocked: Now I have all 3 services at £42 per month.(not bad, or so I thought) :think:

This is how the story goes so far..................:

Had to get my BT line back from Talk Talk. Said this would take approx 10 working days. After 10 working days found out that BT had activated a total different number from mine. Had to ring Sky who said I had to re-register for Sky Talk again :shocked: (did I mention that I had already paid my £40 activation fee for the Broadband? Anyway, BT messed up. Got back my number eventually. Sorry, did I mention that instead of taking off my sports channels, Sky removed the movie channels also? OK. Sorted now though. Where were we...........oh yes...............Anyway, tried to instal Broadband myself with software sent to me. Maybe its because Im fed up or thick: :doh: but I cant get it to work. But guess what?:dance: Found out that there is now a fault on my line and I cant make or receive calls. BT have since diverted incoming calls to my mobile :wall: So muggins here has to use her mobile to ring 0800 numbers and 0871/0870 numbers in order to find out whats next in store for her......................

Cant wait for next week :wave:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport