Renewables: "talking 'bout my generation"

Options

Comments

• Martyn1981
    Martyn1981 Posts: 14,792 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options

My last day today the gloriouse 22nd.
    Notched up 2499kWh worth £1,161.68p. Works out at 999.6w/ kWp (for the year that is, not today):rotfl:
    Beat prediction by 453kWh.

Has everyone been on the Stella today, Legoman is over by 1,000 times, and then your modesty, puts you under by the same amount.

What's wrong, were you so deeply embarrassed by your complete inability to get even close to 1,000kWh/kWp, that you simply curled up and gave in? never mind, maybe next year you'll get the extra 1kWh! ::rotfl::

1.3 today, think I'll go and cry in my :beer:

Mart.
    Mart. Cardiff. 5.58 kWp PV systems (3.58 ESE & 2.0 WNW). Two A2A units for cleaner heating.

For general PV advice please see the PV FAQ thread on the Green & Ethical Board.
  • Oscargrouch
    Options

My last day today the gloriouse 22nd.
    Notched up 2,499kWh worth £1,161.68p. Works out at 999.6kWh / kWp (for the year that is, and not todays figures):rotfl:
    Beat prediction by 453kWh.
    Clocked today 1.3kWh...but who cares..... :beer:
    Saved roughly 27.59% on my leccy bill..:)
    Martyn1981 wrote: »
    Has everyone been on the Stella today, "Yes" :beer: Legoman is over by 1,000 times, and then your modesty, puts you under by the same amount. "read above" ;)

What's wrong, were you so deeply embarrassed by your complete inability to get even close to 1,000kWh/kWp, that you simply curled up and gave in? never mind, maybe next year you'll get the extra 1kWh! ::rotfl::

1.3 today, think I'll go and cry in my 'Stella' and ruin it???? :beer:

Mart.

Typo error, I do apologise, 'Fat Chance'.:D :rotfl:
    2.5 kWp PV system, SSW facing, 45 Deg Roof. ABB Inverter, Monitor: 'Wattson'.
    Reg. for FIT Nov 2011. "It's not what you generate; it's how you use it that matters". One very clean Vauxhall Diesel Sri, £30.00 Road Tax: B)

Definition of 'O's = kWh/kWp (kWh = your daily & accurate Generation figure) (kWp = the rated output of your PV Panels).
  • Martyn1981
    Martyn1981 Posts: 14,792 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Typo error, I do apologise, 'Fat Chance'.:D :rotfl:

I'm just jealous as my system is so far from 1,000kWh/kWp I'd need binoculars to see it - or beer goggles perhaps!

Congrats, that's some mighty fine generation. :T

Mart.
    Mart. Cardiff. 5.58 kWp PV systems (3.58 ESE & 2.0 WNW). Two A2A units for cleaner heating.

For general PV advice please see the PV FAQ thread on the Green & Ethical Board.
  • jackieblack
    jackieblack Posts: 10,318 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Surprisingly, considering we've had some truly rubbish days, we reached November's PVGIS target yesterday with a week still to go :)
    However, this is only due to the handful of great days we've had in between all the rubbish ones :D
    2.22kWp Solar PV system installed Oct 2010, Fronius IG20 Inverter, south facing (-5 deg), 30 degree pitch, no shading
    Everything will be alright in the end so, if it’s not yet alright, it means it’s not yet the end
    MFW #4 OPs (offset): 2018 £866.89, 2019 £1322.33, 2020 £1337.07,
    2021 £1250.00, 2022 £1500.00, 2023 £1500
    Target for 2024 (offset) = £1200, YTD £460
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur
  • legoman62
    legoman62 Posts: 4,559 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    edited 23 November 2012 at 1:37PM
    Options
    zeupater wrote: »
    I take it that you don't have a 4MWp system and therefore meant 110Wh ? :D

Z

Yeah, just stuck the extra k in. Would have been nice to have made 110kWh tho. Probably would have needed all the people with panels on their roofs within 50 mls :D
    Martyn1981 wrote: »
    Has everyone been on the Stella today, Legoman is over by 1,000 times,

Well.... I was in the pub for a couple of hours :beer:
    16 Sanyo Hit 250s.4kWp SMA 3.8kWp inverter. SW roof. 28° pitch. Minimal shade. Nov 2011 install. Hybrid car. Ripple Kirk Hill. N.E Lincs Coast.
  • shafeeq
    shafeeq Posts: 973 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    hello

5.29kwh today
  • Oscargrouch
    Oscargrouch Posts: 4,393 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    shafeeq wrote: »
    hello

5.29kwh today
    Tough.. Time to bring out a chain saw.... :o

Made 6.6kWh today. :p This year so far have done 6.6kWh.:)
    Target for year end: 2499 kWh & £1,168.68p + :rotfl:
    Reg. for FIT Nov 2011. "It's not what you generate; it's how you use it that matters". One very clean Vauxhall Diesel Sri, £30.00 Road Tax: B)

Definition of 'O's = kWh/kWp (kWh = your daily & accurate Generation figure) (kWp = the rated output of your PV Panels).
  • legoman62
    legoman62 Posts: 4,559 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    5.5kWh for me on a nice and sunny Nov day:D
    16 Sanyo Hit 250s.4kWp SMA 3.8kWp inverter. SW roof. 28° pitch. Minimal shade. Nov 2011 install. Hybrid car. Ripple Kirk Hill. N.E Lincs Coast.
  • shafeeq
    shafeeq Posts: 973 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Tough.. Time to bring out a chain saw.... :o

Made 6.6kWh today. :p This year so far have done 6.6kWh.:)
    Target for year end: 2499 kWh & £1,168.68p + :rotfl:

I don't think the tree has any effect at this time of the year. But if you want to organise a protest at my back neigbours house to chop the tree down, your welcome to do it. :)
  • Oscargrouch
    Oscargrouch Posts: 4,393 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    shafeeq wrote: »
    I don't think the tree has any effect at this time of the year. But if you want to organise a protest at my back neigbours house to chop the tree down, your welcome to do it. :)

Trees & Windfarms always look nice, close to somebody else..:D

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback