PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Thai food!!

15678911»

Comments

• Mmmm, that recipie looks good, best it was loverly!! (wipes drool off keyboard)

Yes, it should be fine frozen in icecube trays and defrosted as needed :D
  • it was VERY good-duck had lovely crispy skin and curry wasn't greasy (I was worried if I cooked it in there with the skin it would be fatty)
    I had the bits I couldn't finish for lunch yesterday, and there is a portion frozen (just the sauce no leftover duck! :D) which I reckon OH can have with some frozen king prawns that we have.
    I don't know how long the paste will last for now I have discovered how tasty they can be!! There goes the diet! (note to self-buy low fat coconut milk :D)
  • cazscoob
    cazscoob Posts: 4,990 Forumite
    thanks for this OH and his dad are going duck hunting tom so this will be a good change! might have to rearrange my meal plan again lol!
    What's for you won't go past you
  • Pink.
    Pink. Posts: 17,675 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Hi hotcookie,

Your recipe sounds lovely! I've added your thread to the main Thai cooking thread so that other users can find it easily.

Pink
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport