We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Very unhappy with ebuyer!!!
Comments
-
When I said my work address was registered in Paypal they said:
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"The other address may be listed on your Paypal account but this was not selected during Paypal checkout."[/FONT]
I didn't think this was needed, I thought it was irrelevant if I had entered a delivery address with ebuyer in their checkout process?
This is a real catch in their purchase process as like I said I didn't change my address when paying in paypal when I bought from Dabs...0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards