Non-coupon related Drivel Thread 7

Options

Comments

• BLUEWKD
    BLUEWKD Posts: 6,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    chattmum wrote: »
    Gifted you some skittles bully hope you like them. Didn't have anyone else fb name to send them to :( beautiful and sunny here today good day to hit the park on way home from school I think. Hope you all having a good one x x CM

aww that ain't good. PM me your fb id and I'll friend you with my comp one and you can then friend my friends/the others:beer:
    Be thankful for what you have because it could all be taken away tomorrow.;)

• bullshot
    bullshot Posts: 4,028 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    edited 15 March 2012 at 3:57PM
    Options
    chattmum wrote: »
    Gifted you some skittles bully hope you like them. Didn't have anyone else fb name to send them to :( beautiful and sunny here today good day to hit the park on way home from school I think. Hope you all having a good one x x CM
    Cheers m'dear..Doc gifted me some this morning and got them then....but thankyou for the thought...:Aaren't peeps nice ?
  • Dr.Who-Who
    Dr.Who-Who Posts: 7,774 Forumite
    Options
    Hey Blue,

5p off petrol - HINT HINT:D PLEASE!

http://tesco.4flow.net/pricenewswk3/?rel=external

2nd page if the above does not work then go to :-

http://www.tesco.com/groceries/ProductBuylist/default.aspx?id=L00004882&icid=PDropLPg_Vegetables

click save additional £9.50 link
    RIP my dear dear parent : Mum aged 62 (17/5/1990) & Dad aged 89 (23/1/2012)

• chattmum
    chattmum Posts: 1,928 Forumite
    Options
    just a quick thought do all mcvities biscuits have codes on them or just certain ones as i know some of you collect them and i have some hobnob cookies in the cupboard but dont ollect the codes, if yu guys want them let me know where code is/what it looks like and i'll pm some later
  • BLUEWKD
    Options
    Dr.Who-Who wrote: »
    Hey Blue,

5p off petrol - HINT HINT:D PLEASE!

http://tesco.4flow.net/pricenewswk3/?rel=external

2nd page if the above does not work then go to :-

http://www.tesco.com/groceries/ProductBuylist/default.aspx?id=L00004882&icid=PDropLPg_Vegetables

click save additional £9.50 link

Why would I spend £8.99 on a razor to save 5p a litre and even more why would I send it to you when it costs me a tank full of the stuff to visit you:p:p I might buy a crapy razor to take back though for me:D

• bullshot
    bullshot Posts: 4,028 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Anyone had their Ultra Sharer yet in SSM ?....it's the only one I'm waiting for now....49/51 stickers now and with Docs help will hopefully be on 50/51 by the weekend:beer:...thats if I use her woodlice tip...lol...she says getting rid of woodlice can posted on friends and family:D:D:D....is she right?:):rotfl:...suppose it depends on the family :D:D:D:D Sorry Doc, I'm being very naughty and you are a real star...:A:A:A
  • Dr.Who-Who
    edited 15 March 2012 at 4:31PM
    Options
    I know Bully, isn't it great getting rid of unwanted guess:D:D don't think that apply to BLUE:eek::eek::eek::rotfl::rotfl:

Posted her the link - got told off then that ungrateful guess complaint about petrol tank! nicked my food & then she bu99er off!

not yet Bully it still show £50 processing:eek: for the sharer

• Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    chattmum I collect the codes. If you look underneath the ingredients, etc, it has a long black code starting with letters and numbers.
  • BLUEWKD
    Options
    bullshot wrote: »
    Anyone had their Ultra Sharer yet in SSM ?....it's the only one I'm waiting for now....49/51 stickers now and with Docs help will hopefully be on 50/51 by the weekend:beer:...thats if I use her woodlice tip...lol...she says getting rid of woodlice can posted on friends and family:D:D:D....is she right?:):rotfl:...suppose it depends on the family :D:D:D:D Sorry Doc, I'm being very naughty and you are a real star...:A:A:A

I'm still showing as processing on 3 and nothing has appeared for my new 52nd sticker.
    Dr.Who-Who wrote: »
    I know Bully, isn't it great getting rid of unwanted guess:D:D don't think that apply to BLUE:eek::eek::eek::rotfl::rotfl:

Posted her the link - got told off then that ungrateful guess complaint about petrol tank! nicked my food & then she bu99er off!

not yet Bullyit still show £100 processing:eek: for the sharer

I thanked you for the pdf. I dind't nick much food cos it wasn't dine dine time. What was in that stuff I had to fry cos it was yummy:beer:

• Dr.Who-Who
    Options
    BLUEWKD wrote: »
    Why would I spend £8.99 on a razor to save 5p a litre and even more why would I send it to you when it costs me a tank full of the stuff to visit you:p:p I might buy a crapy razor to take back though for me:D

I don't think that is the correct price though, somebody else posted the price on discount code or was it chat with a different prices.;) Cheaper infact.:cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure