Non-coupon related Drivel Thread 7

Options

Comments

• CouponWoman
    CouponWoman Posts: 6,065 Forumite
    Options
    lilly1972 wrote: »
    Good morning Blue, Aesop and cw. of to tesco today so if anyone has any ideas for a jtd can you let me know please so far i have

Flora Cuisine T £1.49 A £1
    Muller toffee T £2.00 A £1.50
    Cathedral city T £3.98 A £2.00

i think i need take Doc shopping with me she always gets the good deals.

Don't know about jtd but someone says if you get the new tesco price drop leaflet there is a £1 off a £3 spend on butter. As Lurpak is on offer it means you get 2 packs of lurpak for £1. Just make sure you put them through on there own as would affect your jtd

CWxx
  • CouponWoman
    CouponWoman Posts: 6,065 Forumite
    Options
    BLUEWKD wrote: »
    Also APG's. Maybe we should write to Uncle Phil and tell him the way to get his profits back up is to take APG's, Sainsbury's price match and other stores cond spends. If he REALLY wants the profits to rise and to get Tesco back to making laodsa dosh then he can sack all the trouts and bring in spotty kids only and take coupons as cash for whatever like the good old days :D:D

Yep. I definately spend a lot less in Tesco now. Got to go to asda to use my apg's:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

CWxx
  • lilly1972
    lilly1972 Posts: 803 Forumite
    Options
    Don't know about jtd but someone says if you get the new tesco price drop leaflet there is a £1 off a £3 spend on butter. As Lurpak is on offer it means you get 2 packs of lurpak for £1. Just make sure you put them through on there own as would affect your jtd

CWxx

Thanks but i only use Anchor and just had a look on tesco and i can get 2 Anchor and use the £1 of as i am doing a normal shop as well.
  • shopndrop
    shopndrop Posts: 3,548 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Morning all. Hope you are feeling better today MT. As everyone says don't worry about the list, your health is more important.

I had an email either yesterday or day before saying that it was a free listing weekend this weekend but I have deleted it. Hope that helps someone.
  • Busylizzie
    Busylizzie Posts: 2,988 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Morning Everyone! :)

Noticed in Asda last night they had Veet 20 wax strips reduced to £1.50. HTH
  • Busylizzie
    Busylizzie Posts: 2,988 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Heard about that terrible tragedy in Belgium tonight so sad and what a terrible situation the families had to cope with knowing half the children were killed but not knowing which ones for such along time it's just uncomprehendable what they are suffering. Life is so fragile:(

My SIL lives in Sierre just three minutes from the tunnel - the whole town is in mourning. She went up to the ski slopes with them on the Funicular at the weekend and thought how happy they all looked. My BIL saw them boarding the coach just before the crash. Blue's tag line is oh so true.
  • Dr.Who-Who
    Dr.Who-Who Posts: 7,774 Forumite
    Options
    charley123 wrote: »
    Morning:)

Need to buy some milk today, so should have a spare kermit code if you still need it DWW? Will PM it later

Yes PLEASE............:D Cornish not long to go now FV only got to get 3 more than the rest of the codes from our families here will be yours;)
    RIP my dear dear parent : Mum aged 62 (17/5/1990) & Dad aged 89 (23/1/2012)

• Dr.Who-Who
    Options
    BLUEWKD wrote: »
    Mines waiting to hang out as well. When it's dry are we both sending it to the docs for Ironing seeing as she got some posh new iron :D

biglaugh.gifchores003.gifchores011.gifchores031.gifdoglaugh.gif

• Dr.Who-Who
    Options
    BLUE!!! your above image is stretching the post:p:p:p its too big in future make it smaller:D.

Lilly & Blue - my friend's friend has reached his staff quota, so me unable to get the vouchers. Will let you know again if he starts again.

• Dr.Who-Who
    Options
    I need to fill up this page no. 14 b'cos its too big & its giving me headache:D

Debenham is offering
    FREE £5 Reward when you join the nation’s best beauty club!

Go to their store pick up the card & Activate your card online - no later than the 30 March. To activate go to debenhams.com/beautyclub or ask a member of staff who will help you to activate your card in store

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure