We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Non-coupon related Drivel Thread 7

Options

Comments

• BLUEWKD
    BLUEWKD Posts: 6,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Talking of family Bully, are you visiting your mum this Sunday? Blue says Hi if you are and hope she is well.
    Be thankful for what you have because it could all be taken away tomorrow.;)

• BLUEWKD
    Options
    Dr.Who-Who wrote: »
    I don't think that is the correct price though, somebody else posted the price on discount code or was it chat with a different prices.;) Cheaper infact.:cool:

There was a venus razor coupon on ssm a while ago, might be handy if still available especially if taking it back anyways.;)

• Dr.Who-Who
    Dr.Who-Who Posts: 7,774 Forumite
    edited 15 March 2012 at 4:41PM
    Options
    BLUEWKD wrote: »
    I'm still showing as processing on 3 and nothing has appeared for my new 52nd sticker.

I thanked you for the pdf. I dind't nick much food cos it wasn't dine dine time. What was in that stuff I had to fry cos it was yummy:beer:

That stuff that your fried cost me 10 bobs!:D Mince pork/mince prawns/onions/free range egg and seasoning wrap in filo pastry;) for to tell you to dip it with sweet chilli sauce.

Anyway I think you already pooped them out by now!

Btw BLUE, your KFC its going on transit - its going via Aesop 1st then Aesop will send it off with the rest of the stuff to you. I am working on a eco-friendly carbonless footprint!
    RIP my dear dear parent : Mum aged 62 (17/5/1990) & Dad aged 89 (23/1/2012)

• BLUEWKD
    Options
    Dr.Who-Who wrote: »
    That stuff that your fried cost me 10 bobs!:D Mince pork/mince prawns/onions/free range egg and seasoning wrap in filo pastry;) for to tell you to dip it with sweet chilli sauce.

Anyway I think you already pooped them out by now!

Btw BLUE, your KFC its going on transit - its going via Aesop 1st then Aesop will send it off with the rest of the stuff to you. I am working on a eco-friendly carbonless footprint!

I'll give you 10 bobs for 2 more cartons of it when I visit again :beer: Guess not gonna have kfc for a couple of weeks then, prob good job as need to eat some freezer stuff.

Cathedral city extra mature cheese still going through tills at £1 and £1.04 at expres stores. http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3847375&page=8 Love the stuff, shame my freezer is still full of the mccelland cheese from the gllitch ages ago.

• chattmum
    chattmum Posts: 1,928 Forumite
    Options
    Think I have finally trained hubby he just called after I asked him to go by tesco for nappies earlier on the glitch and he said he did 2 boxes first then when it went ok he went back in and got 10 yes 10 more boxes !!!! He said his little heart was really going but that the old sa was really nice as he joked with her about how many nappies babies go thru. There may e some hope for him yet. And we now have enough nappies to last baba for about 9 months :)
  • BLUEWKD
    Options
    chattmum wrote: »
    Think I have finally trained hubby he just called after I asked him to go by tesco for nappies earlier on the glitch and he said he did 2 boxes first then when it went ok he went back in and got 10 yes 10 more boxes !!!! He said his little heart was really going but that the old sa was really nice as he joked with her about how many nappies babies go thru. There may e some hope for him yet. And we now have enough nappies to last baba for about 9 months :)

Brill. All you need to do now is get him to use coupons ;)

• BLUEWKD
    Options
    Quoia is gonna be pleased herfavourite person has been choosen as mum of the year :eek::eek::eek::eek: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/4196761/Katie-Price-aka-Jordan-is-named-Mum-of-the-Year.html?CMP=EMCeb15

So to be named mum of the year you need to leave your kids with a nanny while you go running around the world with your toyboy boyfriend (s), slag off their dad and drive a big horse truck whilst using a mobile phone. hmmmmm obv well thought out who to award it to:cool:

• chattmum
    Options
    Brill. All you need to do now is get him to use coupons ;)

he is still afraid of coupons ever since i tried to get him to use a huggies box coupon in asda and he got trouted (about 6 months ago now). but we will start him with baby steps, glitches first then maybe a little wombling (although he tends to sing the mission impossible theme tune when i get out of the car at tescos now :rotfl:. he even built a little wall of nappy boxes to send me a picture to my phone, bless. just a pity i had hold of all the mocs and he is at work with nothing but his san miguel mocs (which he had NO probs picking up)
  • chattmum
    Options
    Aesop wrote: »
    chattmum I collect the codes. If you look underneath the ingredients, etc, it has a long black code starting with letters and numbers.

i think i have found a code, i will pm it too you and if it is right let me know and ill check the other pack.
  • Dr.Who-Who
    Dr.Who-Who Posts: 7,774 Forumite
    Options
    There was a venus razor coupon on ssm a while ago, might be handy if still available especially if taking it back anyways.;)

yep, still valid I just printed 2 via SSM.

Time to go home now:j:j:j:j:j
    RIP my dear dear parent : Mum aged 62 (17/5/1990) & Dad aged 89 (23/1/2012)

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport