Talk Talk

Options
Hi

I would be grateful if anyone who has suffered the following scenario can give me light at the end of the tunnel.

After abysmall service, ranging from unable to use the broadband to being updated on the phone to finding out you have been reattached to some one elses phone number and having to be the secretary for 4 days, without compensation or a sorry from Talk Talk.

Finally, after numerous phone calls and being redirecting to umpteen departments without satisfactilon and promised return calls not transpiring, we gave notice and switched supplier.

First of all we received a demand for money to which we sent a letter explaining the situation. Of course, this was not responded too but followed up by a final demand and threat of debt collectors. On responding to the number in the letter to resolve the situation we were told they could not help but were only there to receive payments. Several dept later we still could not get anywhere. Can anyone advise, I would be so grateful. I have never been in debt in my life or black listed for credit and do not want to start this now.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure