free farmstays worldwide
this is something that will appear mostly to anyone going backpacking around the world on a budget. its a scheme that allows you to help out for about 4 hours a day and in return get free accommodation and meals. hosts are usually farms but there are quite a variety of non farm places too. its a great way to meet locals and experience new things whilst seeing the world. the majority of hosts are located in Australia and New Zealand but there are quite a lot to be found in Europe and North America and beyond. its called Help Exchange and its totally free to join and use. find out more at:
thanks to everyone who has thanked me!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.1K Spending & Discounts
- 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.4K Life & Family
- 246.7K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards