o2: Flash Sale - Leap Year Offer

If anyone is interested, o2 appear to have a 'Flash Sale' with some 'Leap Year Offers' on selected handsets today

However, I was on the site yesterday when I don't think the sale was on..... and the offers don't seem any different, or different to other handsets not in the sale

Of course I'd be happy if someone pointed out what I may be missing, as I'm currently looking at getting a handset with £50 voucher and £110 cashback anyway

Comments

• The Samsung s2, a HTC phone and the BB9900 are now free on lower priced tariffs.

Eg, yesterday the S2 was free on a £32pm tariff, today it free on a tariffs starting at £21.50.
  • Gordon_Hose
    Gordon_Hose Posts: 6,259 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    I'm on hold waiting to get myself a SGS2!!

£21.50 a month is a bargain.
  • Gordon_Hose
    Debt-free and Proud!
    All done! Upgraded to a new SGS2 for £21.50 a month - 250mins, Unlimited Texts and 500Mb of data. :)

I asked the lady who I spoke to and the sale finished tomorrow apparently.
  • 250mins? The £21.50 tariff shows only 200mins. Did you receive some sort of loyalty addition?
  • Gordon_Hose
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Hmmm, maybe I misheard her!

In any case, she said I average 3 minutes a month in usage lol! I don't often use my mobile for calling people. More for email, text, internet and games ;)
  • Not sure if it helps but quidco are offering £110 cashback on 24month contracts. Maybe you could/have used this in negs?
  • Gordon_Hose
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Although, I have been with them for years... I will check when my phone comes through tomorrow.

It is 200 minutes, I checked my online O2 account.
  • Gordon_Hose
    Debt-free and Proud!
    moneycheck wrote: »
    Not sure if it helps but quidco are offering £110 cashback on 24month contracts. Maybe you could/have used this in negs?

Guess this is too late now?? :(
  • Might be worth asking them now as tomorrow when phone comes they will deem it as thought you are happy with deal.
  • Gordon_Hose
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Even if the phone was bought in the sale?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure