dojoman Posts: 12,027 Forumite
    Options
    Bump................
    :pB&SC No. 298
    Life`s Tragedy is that we get OLD too soon
    and WISE too late!
  • WhiteRoses_2
    Options
    Hi all, went BR this week. Feels sureal and have been battling a bit of stress related to next weeks OR interview. I feel quite sick about it in fact. The OR said to me over the phone on the day of the BR that she was happy for me to continue using my bank account, I thought it would have been frozen. I will write again after the OR interview. I'm dreading this OR interview :(. Roses.
  • WhiteRoses_2
    Options
    Oh and a huge ty to Flo for her best wishes to me last week, hugs :).
  • IF
    IF Posts: 34,349 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    WhiteRoses wrote: »
    Hi all, went BR this week. Feels sureal and have been battling a bit of stress related to next weeks OR interview. I feel quite sick about it in fact. The OR said to me over the phone on the day of the BR that she was happy for me to continue using my bank account, I thought it would have been frozen. I will write again after the OR interview. I'm dreading this OR interview :(. Roses.

Hi WhiteRoses, It's nothing to worry about, its just for the OR to get a feel why you went BR. Before the call just look through your 6.28/SOA so your familiar with what you have said. If you have not sent off your bank/credit statements have them to hand. The OR will just go through your 6.28/SOA with you. Also before the call have a big mug of tea ready or a bottle of water, and while they are writing things down you can have sips of tea/water, so you don't feel you have to fill in the pauses. And if you don’t know the answer to a question just say so. Do have a list with all questions ‘you’ want to ask. Can last an hour and a half.

Have a read of Arrowarras thread it will help, with your nerves too.

Worried about your OR interview - Click here

Best wishes
    If...x
    "If wishes were horses, then beggars would ride"
  • WhiteRoses_2
    Options
    Thank you wishes, I appreciate the time you took to answer my post. The court kept my bank statements and letters I gave for proof of income for the discount in the fee. I will print out another set of bank statements for the interview. I will definately have my cup of tea with me :). I'll write again post interview. Roses.
  • waterraindow
    Options
    Hi I would like to join the March bankruptcy club I went bankrupt on the 2nd March. It still feel's a bit unreal but now it has happened and I have survived it I have no doubt it was the only choice for me.

Thank you to everyone who has posted advice and information I think I have read everything, and it gave me the courage to face up to my situation and to deal with it. Just knowing so many other people are dealing with the same problems and having the same fears and worries makes you feel less isolated.

So Thank you all :T
  • IF
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi waterraindow and Welcome to the March BR Club thread. Dojoman will add your name to the front page.

I'm pleased we are all helping you and here's to your new start :beer:

Best wishes
    If...x
  • IF
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Bump............x
  • dojoman
    dojoman Posts: 12,027 Forumite