EXPIRED - Andrex pack of 45 toilet roll £10 delivered @ Amazon

Options

Comments

• sweethaleem
    Options
  • theonlynuttytart
    Options

looks like you have to wait for stock to come in, but ive done this before and never been let down yet! ive ordered some as thats a fab bargain and i can wait for it to turn up.:D
    Sealed Pot Member 1269 :D VSP... TO UPDATE!
    No more toiletries challenge..... Making progress! :T
    GROCERY CHALLENGE £100 January 2012 :j
    I MUST RESIST CHOCOLATE! WELL SOME OF IT ANYWAY!
    :EasterBun:EasterBun:EasterBun
  • kerri_dfw
    kerri_dfw Posts: 4,556 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Argh missed the loo roll, but I did get the yeast, thanks for that :) although shows temporarily out of stock
    Diary: Getting back on track for 2013 and beyond
    DEBT FREE 13-10-13 :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
    Beautiful daughter born 11.1.14
    Mortgage: [STRIKE]£399,435.91[/STRIKE] £377218.83
    Deposit loan from Dad: £9000[STRIKE]£10000[/STRIKE]
  • lordexavier
    Options
    I managed to get 3 lots of these toilet rolls.
    1 lot for me 1 for mum and 1 for sister (all seperate houses)
    Cheers op
    Nice to save.
  • spike2012
    spike2012 Posts: 431 Forumite
    Options
    Just ordered the yeast. I am contemplating getting a bread maker. Is it a whole sachet of yeast or only half per loaf? I would say now by bread prices this could work out cheaper (wasnt yeast normally really expensive?)
    Have used my topcashback amazon voucher. If they still do free cashback for searching or clicking links then I could probably earn free yeast for life at that price :P haha
    Baby daughter born 13.2.10 :j 6lb 11.5oz
  • wendym
    wendym Posts: 2,945 Forumite
    Options
    Just had an email to say the price was a mistake, but that as a gesture of goodwill they will honour one order per customer - more than one will have to be ordered at the correct (full) price.
  • BargainGalore
    BargainGalore Posts: 5,243 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 2 February 2012 at 12:02AM
    Options
    Had email too

We're writing to inform you that the price for 'Andrex 9 Roll White Toilet Tissue 240 Sheets, 5 Packs, Total 45 Rolls (Pack of 45)'(ASIN B0048DRZVC) was displayed incorrectly at the time you placed the above referenced order.

Despite our best efforts, with the millions of items available on our website, pricing errors can occasionally occur.

In our Pricing and Availability Policy (see http://xxxxxxxx), we state that where an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will cancel the order and notify you of that cancellation.

As a gesture of goodwill we will honour one unit for each order placed at the lower price. All other affected units have now been cancelled. If you still wish to purchase another unit of this item, please place a new order online which will be charged at the correct price, when we dispatch it to you.
  • faerie~spangles
    Options
    "Hello,

We're writing to inform you that the price for 'Andrex 9 Roll White Toilet Tissue 240 Sheets, 5 Packs, Total 45 Rolls (Pack of 45)'(ASIN B0048DRZVC) was displayed incorrectly at the time you placed the above referenced order.

Despite our best efforts, with the millions of items available on our website, pricing errors can occasionally occur.

In our Pricing and Availability Policy (see http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=1040614), we state that where an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will cancel the order and notify you of that cancellation.

As a gesture of goodwill we will honour one unit for each order placed at the lower price. All other affected units have now been cancelled. If you still wish to purchase another unit of this item, please place a new order online which will be charged at the correct price, when we dispatch it to you.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused by this error, and rest assured that we will continue to make every effort to maintain the accuracy of all prices on our site.

We look forward to serving you again in the future."
    I'm not that way reclined

Jewelry? Seriously? Sheldon you are the most shallow, self-centered person I have ever met. Do you really think that another transparently-manipu... OH, IT'S A TIARA! A tiara; I have a tiara! Put it on me! Put it on me! Put it on me! Put it on me! Put it on me! Put it on me! Put it on me!
  • anniemf2508
    anniemf2508 Posts: 1,848 Forumite
    Options
    wendym wrote: »
    Just had an email to say the price was a mistake, but that as a gesture of goodwill they will honour one order per customer - more than one will have to be ordered at the correct (full) price.

just had the same email....i only ordered 1 pack anyway so its cool
  • stebiz
    stebiz Posts: 6,590 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Had the same email. Ordered 3, but 1 will be okay.
    Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport