Options

Comments

• missladyannie
    Options
    Thanks i've just ordered two lots!
    Nov NSD: 8/7 Dec NSD: 1/10
    Sealed pot member #1443 2011: £106. 2012: £171
    Ninjakat challenge: Aim to clear two debts by April 2013
    100 day challenge: No toiletries or magazines 19/100 (3 x fails :()
    Extra payment a week challenge: Total to date: £2355.53
  • Antispam
    Antispam Posts: 6,636 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    No comeback they dont have to honour it if they so wish
    pelirocco wrote: »
    thats what i thought ? ............what happens if they dont send them , what comeback do you have?
  • tattybonce
    tattybonce Posts: 1,699 Forumite
    Options
    thats what i thought ? ............what happens if they dont send them , what comeback do you have?

They don't take the money until the item is dispatched, but if you are in any doubt, they accept Paypal so you can use that. The expected delivery date for mine is 22nd February. Thank you!!
  • flipper_72
    Options

same comeback as with any order. the order is stored in your amazon account, if it doesn't get delivered you complain.

I ordered nappies with long delivery time and they turned up, early in fact, no reason to worry i don't think.
  • lovesharingbargainsme
    Options
    Thanks OP just ordered a pack and finally remembered to go through nectar :T :beer:
  • quintwins
    quintwins Posts: 5,179 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    thanks i ordered 4, 1's for my mother in law, i'm already well stocked up so i should have enough toilet roll for a good few months :)
    DEC GC £463.67/£450
    EF- £110/COLOR]/£1000
  • suburbanwifey
    Options
    Just ordered, thanks!
  • Princess_Coupon
    Options
    For those that don't have the room to store it's the same price as Nicky loo roll in Home Bargains and Farm Foods - 9 rolls £2, 18 rolls £3.99 same quality plus Nicky is scented and the prices are standard not an offer.
    AKA: PC

Rest in Peace Fred the Maddest Muppet in Heaven :heart:
  • saxonrosecliff
    Options
    Just thought better of it. I've cancelled my order for one pack and ordered two. Now I've really got a problem as we only live in a little terraced house. I've got no idea where I'm going to put 90 toilet rolls!

I ordered a massive bag of basmati rice from Amazon that had a long delivery date and it came much earlier than they said.
  • rachie_cakes
    Options
    Went thru Nectar, also Amazon automatically applied my 5% NUS discount, 90 rolls for £19.00 plus Nectar Points! I'd have usually paid roughly that amount for 36!! Thanks OP x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure