Online movie streaming

Options
15678911»

Comments

• I_luv_cats
    I_luv_cats Posts: 14,441 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    NowTV movies £3.33 per month via Samsung MyGalaxy app (£10 from month four unless cancel)
  • koru
    koru Posts: 1,502 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    It is possible to get Now TV for a lot less than what you pay if you just let them charge your credit card each month. Just buy a voucher with a code.

For instance, the Entertainment Pass costs £6.99 if you autorenew. But you can buy a 3 month pass for £15 at Currys/Argos, etc, which brings the price down to £5. Just scratch to reveal code on voucher and enter it in your account before your autorenewal date.

And you can buy the same passes on eBay at around £8.50, so that's £2.83 per month. Most of the sellers seem to scratch off the seal to reveal the code, so they can photograph it and and email it to you, before posting the voucher to you. At first I wasn't happy about this, but it means they are protected against buyers who falsely claim the voucher never arrived and equally it means the buyer can still use the code even if the voucher is lost in the post. The code can only be used on one NOW TV account, so you know that you are not ripping off Now TV.

Similar price for 2 month movie pass.
    koru
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport