We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Moths or Washing Machine/Dryer

Options
13»

Comments

• the_devil_made_me_do_it
    Options
    I've always only used non biological washing liquid as I have sensitive skin. It's certainly a mystery.
  • OP2011
    OP2011 Posts: 34 Forumite
    Options
    We get exactly the same.

9 out of 10 times the holes line up with my belt and the kitchen work top level.

I'm thinking it's washing up and sink or cooking work when the belt is pushed against the t shirt and work top when you lean against the work top.

I think we have had more since we got quartz wortops not laminate. Lot harder.

Anyone else's have the holes line up with work top ? :question:
  • ebaybaby
    ebaybaby Posts: 873 Forumite
    Options
    I had this problem too, after being well and truly at my wits end I looked and felt inside the drum, I ran the flat of my hand all around and I found one of the holes in the drum had "ripped" causing a sharp peice of metal to be sticking out. My DH is a joiner and is constantly putting his work clothes in the washer with nails in his pockets! DH hammered the offending peice of metal and not a hole has been seen since!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport