E: 31/01?? Free £20! (FB)

Options
bloodbinds
bloodbinds Posts: 17 Forumite
edited 13 January 2012 at 4:21PM in Game Over Archives
Hey, not sure if this is freebie or competition so have posted here instead!

Free £20 voucher for a video games online store.

You have to like their facebook page and share the deal I think, but then when they get to 300 likes they are giving one random person £20 towards an item of choice off their website. They sell mostly games and consoles, for xbox, Wii, PS3 etc, but they are all quite cheap anyway so a real bargain!

Think you can find them under Hitari if you search on facebook

Let me know if this isn't in the right place!

Comments

• mightyroyals
    Options
    It is a competition

Competition Time!
    We want to thank all our facebook fans for visiting, liking and sharing our new facebook page, and there is no better way of doing that than giving you a freebie!
    So we are offering a £20 voucher to be used on any item on our website. Just ‘like’ and share our page to be in with a chance to win it!
    The giveaway will begin when we get over 300 ‘likes’, so get liking and get sharing and you could be our lucky winner!
    CashBack earned to date - £1244-58
  • bloodbinds
    Options
    Ok, will put it over there!
  • bloodbinds
    Options
    Free £20 voucher for a video games online store.

You have to like their facebook page and share the deal I think, but then when they get to 300 likes they are giving one random person £20 towards an item of choice off their website. They sell mostly games and consoles, for xbox, Wii, PS3 etc, but they are all quite cheap anyway so a real bargain!

Think you can find them under Hitari if you search on facebook
  • Paris_x
    Paris_x Posts: 333 Forumite
    Options
    :spam: and self promotion. Reported.
    2012 wins...McCain Film Rental...Smooth Radio Gig Tickets...Tropicana Orange Juice...Balance Me Skincare Set...Book...Dave Spikey Tickets...Karrimor Boots...Jabra Speakers...

Thank you to all the lovely competition/answers/codes posters :D
  • bloodbinds
    Options
    ???

How is it? It's a competition?
  • Glad
    Glad Posts: 18,866 Senior Ambassador
    Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hitari/355234932155?sk=wall

Hi :)
    thanks for the comp

all comps are posted with the title starting E: ??/?? to aid with searching by date (it's ok to guess if it's not obvious)
    I've edited this one but there are more tips for posting in the comping guide (link in my sig)

guessedenddate
    I am a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Wales, Small Biz MoneySaving, In My Home (includes DIY) MoneySaving, and Old style MoneySaving boards. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • bloodbinds
    Options
    Thanks Glad!
  • bloodbinds
    Options
    Can I just double check that this is allowed and isn't spam or self promotion or whatever? If Glad changed it i'm guessing he's a mod of some sort and has 'OKed' it?
  • bloodbinds
    Options
    *bumping* as they need 300 likes and they only need 10 more or something to give out the voucher
  • spanglish
    spanglish Posts: 577 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    from the site:

Thank you so much to everyone who entered Hitari competition, contributed, connected, liked, shared and tweeted with us.

We are pleased to announce the winner is Wendy Collard.

Congratulations to Wendy, your £20 voucher will be sent to you shortly :o)
    Like · · Share · January 18 at 1:20pm
    best wins to date-£500, 48 theme park tickets, Holiday to Italy+£250, Venus makeover package, laptops, pro-audio gear, £500 B&Q, £1500 Gucci bag, £1000 Maplin
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure