🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

E: Regularly updated - Puzzler.co.uk prizedraw answers

Options

Comments

• aggie
    aggie Posts: 7,287 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi

Puzzler Quick Crosswords 120 (Comp ID 6341) - answer: Heart

Puzzler Word Search 359 (Comp ID 6966) - answer: Ring (Think this may have been posted already as I seem to have already entered it online.)

Does anyone know if its okay to send off the entry form in the mag as well? I can't see anything in the rules saying its only one entry per person (apart from the online entries obviously).
    MASSIVE THANKS TO ALL POSTERS!:happyhear
  • Strepsy
    Strepsy Posts: 5,651 Forumite
    Options
    aggie wrote:
    Hi

Puzzler Quick Crosswords 120 (Comp ID 6341) - answer: Heart

Puzzler Word Search 359 (Comp ID 6966) - answer: Ring (Think this may have been posted already as I seem to have already entered it online.)

Does anyone know if its okay to send off the entry form in the mag as well? I can't see anything in the rules saying its only one entry per person (apart from the online entries obviously).

Oh no! If it's already filled in that means they had the same puzzle in two mags?! No fair. :(

I always send off my hubby's details and his mum's address if I want an extra entry though I haven't actually checked all the T&Cs.

Edit: Yep, just checked, it's the same COMP ID for both mags. I'll see if I can see any more the same.
    I've been lucky, I'll be lucky again. ~ Bette Davis
  • kit34
    kit34 Posts: 2,945 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    I Think The Same Comp In To Mags Is A Con , Thanks Everyone For Joining In With This Idea I Think Its Going Great And Thanks To All Who Have Bought Mags And Submitted Answers
    my name is Kit and im addicted to competitions , the what if is my driving force :D !!

• margf
    margf Posts: 183 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi I have been doing these competitions now and then over the last 6 months and it is worth noting that the entries can disappear several days before the closing date.
    So I would recommend you all get your entries in asap.

Good Luck Everyone
  • Strepsy
    Options
    I've updated all the ones with the comp ID 6966 now but I haven't had time to crossmatch and look for other duplicates, which there probably will be.

I think it's unfair to use the same comp in different mags too.
  • kit34
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Omg How May Rings Are There Lol
    my name is Kit and im addicted to competitions , the what if is my driving force :D !!

• kit34
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Ill Check For The Id 6341 Hearts See If There Are Any Duplicates On That One ;)

• kit34
    First Anniversary
    Options
    I Think I See A Pattern Emerging , All The Listed Have Been Completed As The Answer Was Heart And Comp Id 6341

Puzzler Arrowords 35
    Puzzler Codecracker 114
    Puzzler Crossword 3
    Puzzler Kriss Kross 61
    Puzzler Quick Crosswords 120
    Puzzler Wordsearch 116

• Strepsy
    Options
    kit34 wrote:
    I Think I See A Pattern Emerging , All The Listed Have Been Completed As The Answer Was Heart And Comp Id 6341

Puzzler Arrowords 35
    Puzzler Codecracker 114
    Puzzler Crossword 3
    Puzzler Kriss Kross 61
    Puzzler Quick Crosswords 120
    Puzzler Wordsearch 116

Oh poo. :(
  • kit34
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Right These Are The Ones We Havent Done And Ive Checked All Id Numbers And None Are Duplicates So These Are The Ones To Get

Chat Arrowords 22 Ids 6471,6474, 6472, 6473

Chat Crosswords 121 ( Strepsy Got ) Ids 6212, 6575,6577,6580, 6574(interactive), 6576(interactive), 6578, 6579

Evening Standard 7 Id 6198

Fundoku (josie Got) Ids 6394,6393,6395(interactive)

Handy Arrowords 10 Id 6229

Handy Crossword 36 Id6223

Handy Kriss Kross 27 Id 6220

Handy Soduko 21 Id 6227

Handy Wordsearch Id 6217

Kakuro 15 Id 6355

Kakuro 16 Id 6356

Puzzler 420 Id 6945

Puzzler 421 Id 6946

Sudoku Puzzles 21 Id 6380

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 9 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport