🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

E: Regularly updated - Puzzler.co.uk prizedraw answers

Options

Comments

• kit34
    kit34 Posts: 2,945 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    any of us lot in the winning list ??? not me
    my name is Kit and im addicted to competitions , the what if is my driving force :D !!

• SoozyJ22
    SoozyJ22 Posts: 3,239 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    I bought the following in Tesco earlier. I didn't realise the Tesco Handy ones were the ones on the Puzzler site until I got home. There may be some duplicates as my outstanding list was taken this morning before I left for work.

Chat Arrowords 22
    Kakuro 16
    Evening Standard Puzzle Workout 7
    Handy Sudoku 22
    Handy Arrowords 11
    Handy Wordsearch 37
    Handy Kriss Kross 27
  • kit34
    kit34 Posts: 2,945 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    wow well done you , thats loads of mags hope you are going to have time to do them lol
    my name is Kit and im addicted to competitions , the what if is my driving force :D !!

• Strepsy
    Strepsy Posts: 5,651 Forumite
    Options
    Wow Soozy, I hope you used some coupons. lol.

I think the only duplicate is Handy Sudoku as zoepop47 is having that delivered with her shopping so we'll just have to see which issue she gets.

I don't mind which mags I get either really - I like the My Time Puzzles one so I'll bagsy that unless anyone else wants it?

P.S. No win on there for me either chelle, thanks for posting that.
    I've been lucky, I'll be lucky again. ~ Bette Davis
  • aggie
    aggie Posts: 7,287 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    So is that all the mags covered now?? Unless any of the next issues are out already. Does anyone know if they all come out at once or are they staggered through the month?

Can I bag Puzzler Collection for my regular buy?
    MASSIVE THANKS TO ALL POSTERS!:happyhear
  • SoozyJ22
    Options
    I didn't use coupons, but one of my new years resolutions was to use my brain more, so I'll work my way through them all anyway.

I think most of the Tesco ones have an end date of the 20th of March, so I have a while to do them. In fact some of them aren't even appearing in the drop down list on the Puzzler website. I'll make a start with the more urgent ones once I've entered all today's competitions posted on here.
  • josie301
    josie301 Posts: 4,654 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Well done Soozy!! I can never find any we need!

I basgsy the Fundoku!! or any sudoku

:D
    Jo x
    2007:£5181.09 2008: £6619.70 2009: £4284.49 2010: £5213.14 2011: £4980.62 2012: £3188.52 :)

• Strepsy
    Strepsy Posts: 5,651 Forumite
    Options
    I can't do Sudoku for the life of me, heck I can't even say it.

There's still Sudoku Puzzles 21 uncovered if any Sudoku'ers spot it.

Also uncovered are:
    HANDY ARROWORDS 10 E:20/2
    HANDY WORDSEARCH 36 E:20/2
    PUZZLER 420 E:16/2

but don't know if they're now unavailable as the new issues come into stores.
    I've been lucky, I'll be lucky again. ~ Bette Davis
  • SoozyJ22
    Options
    The answer to Handy Kriss Kross issue 27 is: Wallpaper

I'm not sure if we'll get the rest of the Handy puzzles that are listed on the first post. The Kriss Kross has a closing date of the 20th of February, and on the front cover says 'off sale date 13th of Feb' whereas the other puzzles all have a closing date of the 20th of March and an off sale date of the 13th of March. So unless anyone manages to find any of the Feb issues in Tesco tomorrow I think we've missed them.
  • josie301
    josie301 Posts: 4,654 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I need to buy nappies (for the little one!! lol) so I'll check out my local 'T' instead of Asda tonight!

:D
    Jo x
    2007:£5181.09 2008: £6619.70 2009: £4284.49 2010: £5213.14 2011: £4980.62 2012: £3188.52 :)

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 9 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport