1252627282931»

Comments

• megazoid
    megazoid Posts: 307 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Roberta1 wrote: »
    Am I being thick?

I am trying to entere Wordsearch 7047 as listed above. When I click on "play" nothing happens. I am logged in.

Any ideas?

is the button grey if so then you may have allready entered, also do you have a pop-up blocker running as the puzzels have to open in a new window.

Is this a recent proble on the puzzler site or is it the first time you've been on puzzler? how about testing on other free no prize puzzles to see if they work.

Regards

Megazoid
    £2008 4 2008 Member No# 184
  • josie301
    josie301 Posts: 4,654 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Thanks Kit - Just give me a shout when you want a break.

Thanks for taking the lead Steph - everyone has a hard act to follow now! :T

Good luck everyone!
    :D
    Jo x
    2007:£5181.09 2008: £6619.70 2009: £4284.49 2010: £5213.14 2011: £4980.62 2012: £3188.52 :)

• kit34
    kit34 Posts: 2,945 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    new thread here

this thread has now been moved as strepsy is very busy and i have taken over updating , thanks
    kit
    my name is Kit and im addicted to competitions , the what if is my driving force :D !!

• livelyred
    livelyred Posts: 2,367 Forumite
    Options
    Sorry if i sound dim but why arnt all the answers on the ist thread,please help Thanks
    Won 2010: Butlins 5 day Break and £250, 1 yr Virgin Active membership, Meal for 10 at Best Parties Ever, skyline 2011 dvd.

Surveys Tescos Home Panel,Boots,cint sample,Unex Royal Mail,Crowdolody,Valued opinions,Ayton,Buzz,Ayton,Consumer Pulse,Royal Mail Posting, pigsback.
  • megazoid
    megazoid Posts: 307 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    livelyred wrote: »
    Sorry if i sound dim but why arnt all the answers on the ist thread,please help Thanks

If you click on the word HERE on each line of the comps that don't show the answers it opens a new window with a thread that has the answers in it.

Regards

Megazoid
    £2008 4 2008 Member No# 184
  • greyskittles
    Options
    Not sure whether anyone has already posted this, but as I've used the first post in this thread a lot recently I thought I'd try to contribute something! :)

krisskrossch4.jpg
  • gingerchick
    gingerchick Posts: 3,847 Forumite
    Options
    I just wanna say thanks to Strepsy for updating this thread, and also thanks to Kit for taking it on.:T
    You're both marvellous.
    As I have used this thread, I will add to it what I can, when I see something that hasn't been previously posted.

And here's to all the future mse wins from puzzler.:beer:
  • divadee
    divadee Posts: 10,609 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    as a new thread has been opened here i will close this thread and move it to game over
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure