E: Regularly updated - Puzzler.co.uk prizedraw answers

Options

Comments

• Glitterati
    Glitterati Posts: 1,053 Forumite
    Options
    I think I've got 13 across- as long as? (for the period of time that 2-4-2)

Still stuck on 1 down, 'Votes in a second time' (2-6)
  • Angel_Eyes
    Angel_Eyes Posts: 3,689 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    1 Down re-elects
  • Glitterati
    Glitterati Posts: 1,053 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks so much! Can't believe I didn't think of that! lol
  • hjb123
    hjb123 Posts: 32,002 Forumite
    Options
    1 down is REELECTS
    13 across is AS LONG AS
    Weight Loss - 102lb
  • borntoshop
    borntoshop Posts: 2,177 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    hjb123 wrote: »
    Hi,

Have still not received my Years supply of Persil and dont know how much it will be until I receive it - Im wondering myself to be honest, do they work it out on a family of 4 or how?! Still waiting for the cuddly toys I won in the same competition - havent received either of them!

i won a yaers supply of Bold, it will come most probably as mine did as vouchers. I got a book of £5 there was 26 weeks worth. It hasnt lasted me a year, I won in July last year. I have two left but then I was using them off shopping on the odd occasion in Sainsburys. The best thing I found was to wait for 50% extra on a box.
  • Purplepumpkin
    Options
    zoepop47 wrote: »
    He's nearly eight months old now so getting ready to go back...not getting paid anymore so time to go I'm afraid!

I know the feeling well. I had to go back to work when my little boy was 2 when my OH was made redundant. We swapped roles for a while. I really missed being at home with him. Was lucky though as it wasn't long before my OH had found a new and better job. I am able to stay at home again.
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning how to dance in the rain"
  • T42
    T42 Posts: 837 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I love you guys! I love the sense of community on this thread (actually, on the whole comping forum) - not least because when I'm stuck on the darn crosswords you guys help me out!!!! but also because you're just a lubbly bunch o people!

:T :T :T :T Thank you all for just being good 'uns and good luck with winning prizes for these mighty confusing (for a poor dud like myself) crosswords, puzzles n stuff.

Can I also say awww bless for all the tiny tots that were just mentioned....mine are grown up now and we don't miss the nappy changes I'll tell ya!
    :D if you don't have anything nice to say, keep schtum.
  • megazoid
    megazoid Posts: 307 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    If people have a problem with me posting these images let me know, for exaple that it will spoil there fun or makes the MSE thread take too long to load etc

i can make them a smaller size if they load slowly or maybe just put a link to them on photo bucket so only people who want to see them can.

These are for the online comps.

Wordsearch Comp ID 7047 E:02/04/2007

wordsearch1.jpg

Crossword Comp ID 7046 E:02/04/2007

crossword7046.jpg

Suduko Comp ID 6399 E:18/04/2007

sudoko6399.jpg

Regards

Megazoid
    £2008 4 2008 Member No# 184
  • greyskittles
    Options
    ^ignore what i just asked! figured it out.

thanks a lot for those :)
  • Angel_Eyes
    Angel_Eyes Posts: 3,689 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Megazoid,

I'm more than happy for you to post the whole puzzle. It will save me a lot of time. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure