Happy New Year to all MSE users!

Options
and to everyone who is being very MSE and staying in :beer:!!

Hope this new year brings you all what you wish for

Comments

• pinkladyof66
    Options
    Thanks for that me and hubbie are staying in first time ever as we have a little boy this year so he is tucked up asleep and we are downstairs like bah humbug

Make £200 by end of January... £20.42/£200
    Grocery Challenge £200 pm Jan £0/£200
    January no spend days - 1/31
  • go_cat
    go_cat Posts: 2,509 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Thanks for that me and hubbie are staying in first time ever as we have a little boy this year so he is tucked up asleep and we are downstairs like bah humbug

i know the feeling we are in with a 4 year old asleep upstairs and will probably be in bed for 9 .. .! Oh the life we parents lead :D
  • Agutka
    Agutka Posts: 2,376 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    My babies are still running around, just had a not so MSE curry, but yes, Happy New Year Everyone!! :j
    :wall:
  • McKneff
    McKneff Posts: 38,831 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Happy New Year to all too.

My kids are grown and flown.

Got to the age now that I really can't be bothered to be queuing 3 deep at a bar anymore. I have some red and white wine and might have a drop of them both later. Cheers all
    make the most of it, we are only here for the weekend.
    and we will never, ever return.
  • make_me_wise
    Options
    Happy New Year all. This will be mine and hubbys last new year just the two of us. Twin girls due on Wednesday but no sign of them appearing yet, so we are off round to my bils for a party. Hubby and I are going to be the only sober ones come midnight no doubt. Hope 2012 will be special for you all.
  • Kaz2904
    Kaz2904 Posts: 5,797 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    No "oops upside your head" dancing for you then make me wise? :D.
    I'm working tomorrow and feel bleurgh at the moment. Can't bear the thought of going out any more :o.
    We are watching something (by we, I mean DH!) and have both kids up. We have also got our nephew tonight and it's his 5th birthday. He shouldn't really be up I wouldn't have thought :o, but can see a riot occurring if we try to put him to bed without our 2 and they are allowed to be up for midnight if they last that long.

Happy new year. My tipple is a cup of hot blackcurrant squash. How rock and roll :D!
    Debt: 16/04/2007:TOTAL DEBT [strike]£92727.75[/strike] £49395.47:eek: :eek: :eek: £43332.28 repaid 100.77% of £43000 target.
    MFiT T2: Debt [STRIKE]£52856.59[/STRIKE] £6316.14 £46540.45 repaid 101.17% of £46000 target.
    2013 Target: completely clear my [STRIKE]£6316.14[/STRIKE] £0 mortgage debt. £6316.14 100% repaid.
  • victory
    victory Posts: 16,188 Forumite
    Options
    Happy new year, we are staying in, 250,000 people expected in London for the fireworks, no thanks:D
    misspiggy wrote: »
    I'm sure you're an angel in disguise Victory :)
  • meritaten
    meritaten Posts: 24,158 Forumite
    Options
    Happy New Year - I dont mind saying that! but kissing perfect strangers or people I wouldnt normally let within a mile of me - Yeeeeuuuuch!
    Havent gone out on NYE for the last twenty years - but this year, like most, I am babysitting so that one of my kids and thier partner can go out!
    If you love NYE fair enough - but its sooooo expensive! I believe its actually against the law for public houses to charge entrance, but they do! and taxi drivers can make more on this one night than they usually earn in a week! so if you are staying in for moneysaving reasons 'Good on Yer'!
  • McKneff
    McKneff Posts: 38,831 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Happy New Year all. This will be mine and hubbys last new year just the two of us. Twin girls due on Wednesday but no sign of them appearing yet, so we are off round to my bils for a party. Hubby and I are going to be the only sober ones come midnight no doubt. Hope 2012 will be special for you all.

Wow, congratulations,

Well you two can certainly say 2012 is going to be a special year.:j:j:j

(let him have a pint won't you)

Good luck with the babies................
    make the most of it, we are only here for the weekend.
    and we will never, ever return.
  • building_with_lego
    Options
    Kaz2904 wrote: »
    No "oops upside your head" dancing for you then make me wise? :D.
    I'm working tomorrow and feel bleurgh at the moment. Can't bear the thought of going out any more :o.
    We are watching something (by we, I mean DH!) and have both kids up. We have also got our nephew tonight and it's his 5th birthday. He shouldn't really be up I wouldn't have thought :o, but can see a riot occurring if we try to put him to bed without our 2 and they are allowed to be up for midnight if they last that long.

Happy new year. My tipple is a cup of hot blackcurrant squash. How rock and roll :D!

I'm on the Horlicks as I can't face the cava I stashed before Xmas. Probably asleep before 11- I just can't stay awake for long now I have little people... Rock and roll indeed!
    They call me Dr Worm... I'm interested in things; I'm not a real doctor but I am a real worm. :grin:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure