A huge massive thank you!

Comments

• A BIIIIIIG thank you to each and everyone who has contributed to these grabbit forums, it started off with my hubby looking at the odd deals on the coupons forums and instead I have now found myself addicted to browsing this website. A HUUUGE thank you to Martin and his team and each and everybody here for this truely remarkable website.
    I have found it very informative in all topics...so from myself a very happy Christmas 2011 to you all and hoping everyone peace, love,health and success for the new year...happy 2012 every one xxx
  • Awww, what a lovely post, so glad you have managed to plan for a great Christmas. There have been some fab bargains on this forum this year, and it really has stretched our budget out, resulting in some fantastic pressies at amazing prices this year.

Merry Christmas one and all!
  • Welcome to the boards! Glad you'll have the Christmas you both deserve :)
    Best 2018 wins: £1500, £500 John Lewis voucherBest 2019 wins: 18 of the latest DVDsBest 2020 wins: £100 cash 2021 wins: 130 books 2021 wins: Jubilee silver necklace 2023: 8xfootball shirts, Spar vouchers, £200 Tesco voucher,
  • lucerysmum
    lucerysmum Posts: 2,696 Forumite
    its fab - and friendly - have a lovely Christmas
  • soxxxxy
    soxxxxy Posts: 99 Forumite
    Merry Christmas to you and all your family xxx Dont forget its never to early to start next years present stash :rotfl:Good Luck for 2012
    1% at a time member #112 2% paid
  • renegade
    renegade Posts: 1,282 Forumite
    What a thoughtful think for you to do, lovely post.
    Like everyone else I too trawl MSE for hours reading all the posts and learning loads of things, it truly is a fantastic site.
    I was never one for saving money either on my shopping or in the bank, but wow, you ought to see me now, I don't spend unless I have to and don't waste a penny and I have a savings account now.
    So, along with you I too would like to thank all the people who post their bargains and finds on here.
    Merry Christmas to one and all.:A
    You live..You learn.:)
  • Thanks Holly & Kitty Rose. glad life is looking up for you. This forum, and its members, are invaluable. One of the first places i visit morning and night, cannot resist a bargain lol. Thanks to everyone who posts. Merry Xmas one and all and a scrooging New Year. :) :beer: :)
  • westiea
    westiea Posts: 430
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I wish you and your family a Peaceful christmas and all good wishes for 2012. xxx :xmastree:
    Greyer by the minute - Older by the hour - Wiser by the day
  • Nile
    Nile Posts: 14,930
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Ambassador
    Welcome to the MSE forum Holly+Kitty_Rose:hello:

Happy Christmas to you too.:rudolf:

Regards

Nile
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the 'I wanna' and 'In my home' and Health & Beauty'' boards.If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing [email protected] views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. :j :cool2: I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
  • lilykim
    lilykim Posts: 554 Forumite
    Merry christmas to you and baby. You'll just love this site!! Have had so much help this year, not only with buying stuff, but had help reclaiming a mis-sold PPI policy, which has resulted in lowering debt and some money for me! But beware, this site can be a bit addictive lol!!
    Growing old disgracefully!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.3K Life & Family
  • 246.7K Travel & Transport