CarCraft Complain

Options

Comments

• nuttyp
    nuttyp Posts: 2,035 Forumite
    Options
    Im a discharged BR and they wanted me to buy a brand new fiat punto in grey. Was aweful and he kept saying the repayments are only XX a month. Well I got my calculator out, timed it by 60 and then showed my husband who was nearly signing his life away....... The interest was nearly the same amount as the car was. Never seen him leave so fast.

We still have our little old car, all paid for just not so shiney as others on the road.
    :D:D BSC member 137 :D:D

BR 26/10/07 Discharged 09/05/08 !!!

Onwards and upwards - no looking back....
  • SnowTiger
    SnowTiger Posts: 4,461 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    nuttyp wrote: »
    Im a discharged BR and they wanted me to buy a brand new fiat punto in grey. Was aweful and he kept saying the repayments are only XX a month. Well I got my calculator out, timed it by 60 and then showed my husband who was nearly signing his life away....... The interest was nearly the same amount as the car was. Never seen him leave so fast.

A while back someone here said Carcraft isn't about selling cars, it's about selling credit. :)
  • KingElvis
    KingElvis Posts: 4,100 Forumite
    Options
    Wow, they financed a completely different car for you and you still entertained their crumby offers?

Well done but that would have been beyond me.
    "We want the finest wines available to humanity, we want them here, and we want them now!"
  • Apples2
    Apples2 Posts: 6,442 Forumite
    Options
    To be fair Carshaft only sell their seedy deals to people who cannot afford to buy a car.

We had a relative of an employee on here who claimed to have sold the same car 5 times. After each sale came the enevitable repo and back on the forecourt it went waiting for the next punter who couldn't afford it.
  • Sheju_daniel_2
    Options
    hi does anyone help me to claim NAC warranty missold to me thanks
  • sistafromanothermista
    Options
    Gazza0204 wrote: »
    thought it was amazing walking in and them acting like there your long last brother from another mother, .

We're related you know :):p
    DEBT FREE AND PROUD:D
    'Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt'
  • Clive_Woody
    Clive_Woody Posts: 5,855 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    hi does anyone help me to claim NAC warranty missold to me thanks

How was this missold?
    "We act as though comfort and luxury are the chief requirements of life, when all that we need to make us happy is something to be enthusiastic about” – Albert Einstein
  • Sheju_daniel_2
    Options
    I was forced to sign on the day of purchase and was told that I can decide and cancel within a month and when I decided within weeks that its not suitable for me and I want to cancel I was told , I have to cancel Within 15 days its in terms and conditions . I think I am paying for something I don't want and they bully you to buy the same day into buying a car .
  • iolanthe07
    iolanthe07 Posts: 5,493 Forumite
    Options
    I was forced to sign on the day of purchase

Did someone hold a gun to your head? How can you be 'forced' to sign anything? It is normal to be able to cancel within 14 days, but not a month.
    I used to think that good grammar is important, but now I know that good wine is importanter.
  • _Andy_
    _Andy_ Posts: 11,150 Forumite
    Options
    "they bully you"? oh grow up.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business