CarCraft Complain

Options
I bought My Vauzhall Zafira September 2010 from Darlaston Carcraft.I am paying 2 loans for my Car. 1st loan is for my car and 2nd loan as they told me before for unsecure borrower.

My question is,does Carcraft miss sold me and indirectly sold me another top up loan.

Or 2nd loan for unsecured borrower purpose or NAC warranty purpose?

Adding,My car Gear box just broke down last week.And i bring My car last thursday to Carcraft Darlston.It has 5 years NAC warranty.
Yesterday,they inform me,may be i have to pay the labour charge or gear box if it is not covered gearbox specific parts as mentioned.So,whats the use of warranty.

Today i contact with them again.Saying me again tomorow.
If everyday they will tell me tomorrow tomorrow then it is so fraustation.almost one week i gave my Car to them but still they cant say anything?

Is someone will help me on this pls?

Comments

• KingElvis
    KingElvis Posts: 4,100 Forumite
    Options
    They're not called Carshaft for nothing, no idea what you can do but you should've "steered" well clear of these scam merchants. No way you'll be able to "reverse" out of the deal now.

They are the Brighthouse of the car world, even worse than Evans Failshaw
    "We want the finest wines available to humanity, we want them here, and we want them now!"
  • Tixy
    Tixy Posts: 31,455 Forumite
    Options
    My question is,does Carcraft miss sold me and indirectly sold me another top up loan

Depends on what your paperwork says and what you signed.
    Presumably they told you it would be 2 loans?, 1 secured on the car and an extra unsecured loan?

How much was the car according to the original invoice?
    How much is the capital borrowed on the secured loan?
    How much is the capital borrowed on the unsecured loan?
    How much deposit did you put down?
    A smile enriches those who receive without making poorer those who give
    or "It costs nowt to be nice"
  • anirbans
    Options
    From Carcraft i was informed yesterday,my car loan didnt able to give from one finance company,thats why they need to get 2 loans form 2 finance company to fullfill my car loan amount.But,for myself,im not sure thats i heard exactly above version from Salesman that time.
    As far as i remembered Salesman informed me that time it would be 2 loans, 1 secured on the car and an extra unsecured loan.
    Update:I gave my car to Carcraft service center as i cant give anywhere else because i have NAC warranty.It is officially more than one week now.I dont have any other car to do my daily work.It is really hard time for me.I feel sorry for myself,why i bought car from Carcraft?.
    They still cant say anything when they will be able to find the gearbox what exact problem.Today they informed me,they will get back to me middle of next week.But,from Next week 23rd Dec. Holiday start until 3rd Jan. 2012.
    This is so fraustrating.
  • phil1_2_1
    Options
    Carcraft are just a load of con men My Son is in need of a car but he has a poor credit rating Carcraft said for him to get me to be a guarantee So reluctantly went a long when we got there they wanted me to buy the car for him . I told then to stuuf it and stormed out DONT Touch them with a barge Poll Dont Get sucked in by there web site they have no cars for less then £100 a month be fore you no it they will have you signing for a loan you can not afford It about time they were shunt down
  • camuk81
    camuk81 Posts: 1,559 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Used to work with someone who worked at car raft and their sole aim was to rip people off. Some of the horror stories he told us doesn't bear thinking about
  • KingElvis
    KingElvis Posts: 4,100 Forumite
    Options
    How they stay in business is beyond me, they seem to be the last of the sub-prime crooks still going, !!!!!!, they even have television ads running.

My advice foranyone considering this shower is to steer well clear.
    "We want the finest wines available to humanity, we want them here, and we want them now!"
  • Mikekali
    Options
    anirbans wrote: »
    From Carcraft i was informed yesterday,my car loan didnt able to give from one finance company,thats why they need to get 2 loans form 2 finance company to fullfill my car loan amount.But,for myself,im not sure thats i heard exactly above version from Salesman that time.
    As far as i remembered Salesman informed me that time it would be 2 loans, 1 secured on the car and an extra unsecured loan.
    Update:I gave my car to Carcraft service center as i cant give anywhere else because i have NAC warranty.It is officially more than one week now.I dont have any other car to do my daily work.It is really hard time for me.I feel sorry for myself,why i bought car from Carcraft?.
    They still cant say anything when they will be able to find the gearbox what exact problem.Today they informed me,they will get back to me middle of next week.But,from Next week 23rd Dec. Holiday start until 3rd Jan. 2012.
    This is so fraustrating.

Same sort of time I brought from them gone to trading standards they sold me a car that was not as described and I am prepared to go all the way. As this was a blatant lie. Not to mention the really bad service from Wednesbury carcraft it really is scary how they treat people !!
  • Gazza0204
    Options
    I would also like to agree Carcraft is the most rubbish place ever to go and buy a car, I went with my partner to look for a car but before I went I had alook on the website and agreed with my partner what car we wanted. I filled the application out for finance and part ex for my vectra which is 07 in amazing condition. About 2 mins later I was contacted by a Carcraft rip off man who said we have done all the finance and if you bring up the relevant paperwork we need you can drive away in an hour. So I asked if the finance would be sorted over the phone as I didn't wanna spend 12 hrs sorting it all out so the person said we have put the finance on the car you have chosen and when you come up we can swoop it into another if you decide you don't like the car. So of we went with my little girl and thought it was amazing walking in and them acting like there your long last brother from another mother, so anyway I explained who we were there to see and was taken to the car we had originally chosen which was a 60 plate Astra. (That's what I thought) when I got to the car they had decided to put the finance on a brand new Kia Ceed a grandma car which also came with almost a £4000 extra. I went mad and from there was told payments would be £100 over what I was told they would roughly be I also told them why it was put on this when I didn't ask for this and also told them before I came up what sort of monthly payments I wanted to pay. From there I decided to switch it on to another car which then took about 2 hrs to sort and still didn't sort as there finance repayments are the worst I've ever seen. I got so fed up I left there empty handed they never gave me the exact amount on part ex even tho I asked them 4 times they changed the subject and always do everything they can to change your mind and destract you onto another thing

I would never recomend anyone to buy from Carcraft and please stay away from there warrentys there just ripoffs.
  • Apples2
    Apples2 Posts: 6,442 Forumite
    Options
    Gazza0204 wrote: »
    From there I decided to switch it on to another car which then took about 2 hrs to sort and still didn't sort as there finance repayments are the worst I've ever seen. I got so fed up I left there empty handed .
    I'm struggling to understand why, after that happened before, you still wanted to do business with them.

A lucky escape for you, you should be very happy.
  • Gazza0204
    Options
    Apples2 wrote: »
    I'm struggling to understand why, after that happened before, you still wanted to do business with them.

A lucky escape for you, you should be very happy.

Oh I am so happy once these car sales people get going its very hard to stop them. Went elsewhere and was sorted correctly and everything was explained just how it should be
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure