Real Life MMD: Do I need to spend more on Xmas pressies?
Money Moral Dilemma: Do I need to spend more on Xmas pressies?I do a lot of my Christmas shopping throughout the year, always trailing the shops’ clearance sections for bargains. However at Christmas time when my family and I usually set a present budget, I've been bargain hunting through the year and have bought most gifts already. Should I spend more to make up to the agreed budget or benefit from my year-round bargain shopping?
Click reply to have your say
Previous MMDs: View All
[threadbanner] box [/threadbanner]
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 601K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244.1K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards