Angry Birds Plush Toy (With Sound) for £1

Options
13»

Comments

• djdevz
    djdevz Posts: 51 Forumite
    Options
    Keirdre is correct, if you have been with them for 2 weeks or more, they are entitled to charge you £45. Make sure you cancel asap as you don't want to make further payments.

Just to let everyone else know, I received the angry bird in the post yesterday, it's the white one, it's the size of a (really) large apple and makes a few sounds when squeezed :)
  • ~*Plushroom*~
    Options
    I got mine today - the black birdie, very nice though I would quibble with their £20 value they claimed (Not that I'm complaining, for a £1 I'm a very happy bunny!)

I also used the trial to bump up my pointshop points to a rather healthy 2,295 very easily as the membership gives you double points on all campaigns. Just cancelled now and they offered a gift and extra points if you changed your mind and stayed with them for 3 more days - if I wasn't a day away from the end of my trial I may have given that a shot to see if I got the gift and points, but never mind eh!
    The "Bloodlust" Clique - Morally equal to all. Member 1/Official 'Bring back Mark and Lard NOW! or else (please)' Member 18
    "We all pay for life with death, so everything in between should be free." Bill Hicks
    TRUE BLOOD FANGIRLS #4
    Wouldn't You Like To Be A Plushroom Too?:D
  • shackalak
    Options
    I got mine yesterday - the red one. Daughter loves it but I wouldn't have paid £20 for it either! Can't complain for £1 though.
    I've worked in the Financial Services industry for the last 25 years. When posting on this forum I am not providing any financial advice or representing anyone but simply posting my own personal views. Always make sure you seek suitable Financial Advice from an authorised professional based on your own personal needs and objectives.
  • djdevz
    djdevz Posts: 51 Forumite
    Options
    In my opinion, don't accept their offer when you try and cancel
    I wouldn't recommend taking their offer to stay with them when you try and cancel, this is because they state in their terms that you can't cancel for at least 2 weeks.
    Meaning that you will be charged £45.
    (I'll write this in the OP)

Also definitely agree with the value of the angry bird not being more than a tenner let alone £20! But for £1 I'd say it's money well spent!
  • bargainhustler
    Options
    How do I order the angry bird plush? I've signed up and everything is approved, but I can't seem to buy the toy. Help please!
    I hate twitches, but I LOVE glitches!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport