• DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    How long did it take to get the email to confirm the email address
  • Lynnie27
    Lynnie27 Posts: 505 Forumite
    Options
    I found all emails from this site in my spam folder so check there if you haven't received confirmation. Also, they said they would be sending my address verification in the post but when I logged in next day it was verified and I was able to purchase my angry bird. I just waited for confirmation that it had been send to their suppliers and I cancelled my VIP membership immediately which was instant.
  • Jamc4659
    Jamc4659 Posts: 123 Forumite
    Options
    Hiya,

I did this whole thing and will hopefully I will get it. I had the meial to say the were notifying their supplier but not sure what else will come of it.

and I have also cancelled my membership.:-) £45 a month....no chance.
  • visalz
    visalz Posts: 51 Forumite
    Options
    Hiya,

When I am trying to order the toy it says I need to type the pin number for Address Guarantee. Any idea?
  • Mullhon2
    Mullhon2 Posts: 1,312 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I think that they send a post card to your address to verify, so you should receive card in post with a PIN on.
    ITV Winners Club Member (106)
    Thank you all who post comps and answer questions.
  • Keirdre
    Options
    Address verification by mail? I've never come across that in my life!
  • oh my God i didnt even claimed my toy and noticed that they just deduct £45 from account can anybody help how i can get that back
    £2012 in 2012 challenge £0.00/£2012---NSD15/15.
  • Keirdre
    Keirdre Posts: 86 Forumite
    Options
    oh my God i didnt even claimed my toy and noticed that they just deduct £45 from account can anybody help how i can get that back

When did you sign up? Did you exceed your free trial period?
  • i dont even remembeer my son was no doing well so been busy with him and didnt think abt it even .a just checked my account yesterday and they have deducted it yesterday....
    £2012 in 2012 challenge £0.00/£2012---NSD15/15.
  • Keirdre
    Keirdre Posts: 86 Forumite
    Options
    i dont even remembeer my son was no doing well so been busy with him and didnt think abt it even .a just checked my account yesterday and they have deducted it yesterday....

If your trial period has ended then they are quite within their right to take the money. Check to see when you signed up and how long the trial period was. Otherwise, you could try ringing them, but I suspect that there is little you can do.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure