Thinking of switching - wanadoo to AOL - help please

Options
Hi,

We are thinking of switching our broadband from Wanadoo / Orange at £17.99 per month to AOL Silver Broadband at £14.99 per month plus £45 cashback from Quidco.

Is this a good move? Opinions please!!!!
3 kids(DS1 6 Nov, DS2 8 Feb, DS3 24 Dec) a hubby and two cats - I love to save every penny I can!
:beer:

Comments

• BettiePage
    BettiePage Posts: 4,627 Forumite
    Options
    I'm in the process of switching from AOL to Madasafish at the moment, you can have my space ;)
    Illegitimi non carborundum.
  • katskorner
    katskorner Posts: 2,972 Forumite
    Options
    Any reason why you are switching away? We are switching from Wanadoo / Orange due to cost.
    3 kids(DS1 6 Nov, DS2 8 Feb, DS3 24 Dec) a hubby and two cats - I love to save every penny I can!
    :beer:
  • edna_clouds
    Options
    katskorner wrote:
    Hi,

We are thinking of switching our broadband from Wanadoo / Orange at £17.99 per month to AOL Silver Broadband at £14.99 per month plus £45 cashback from Quidco.

Is this a good move? Opinions please!!!!

There's a thread on here about getting orange to drop there price.. I was on the £17.99 deal and phoned asking for my MAC.They asked me why I wanted to leave and I told them they where not competetive anymore. They then offered me it at £12.99 on a 6 month contract.. I'm more than happy with that.. I had an e-mail comfirming this and the package they put me on is called the wanadoo staff package..
    sometimes you're the pigeon, sometimes you're the statue!

• BettiePage
    BettiePage Posts: 4,627 Forumite
    Options
    katskorner wrote:
    Any reason why you are switching away? We are switching from Wanadoo / Orange due to cost.
    Mainly cost. Plus the fact that since we upgraded to platinum, our spped had actually dropped. The new t&c's were a good getout clause for us.
    Illegitimi non carborundum.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport