Delivery rights: Play.com

Options
13»

Comments

• MarcusJT
    Options
    I am having problems with play.com. Having been incorrectly routed to an item on their site via google, I ended up ordering the wrong model. I immediately called and emailed them through their web system, and was told it should be cancelled. Two days later it was dispatched, then duly arrived on time *sigh*. So I sent a second email if complaint, and returned the item. (Amazon is a breeze in comparison). Now, a week later, it is still showing as with the Royal Mail (so they may have lost this and other items - another special delivery that day has also not arrived).

Anyway, what do I do? My phone call got me nowhere, and two emails of complaint did not even get an answer (just sent a third simple 'enquiry'). Their contact system falls very short of Amazon/ M&M etc, and it's nigh on impossible to get routed appropriately. It has already cost them in excess of £100 business. Until they resolve this, they're not getting another penny from me. And given the hassle, even when they do sort this, I'm going to preferentially select Amazon et al, because they are reachable and respond.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure