'Home Bargains' finds thread 2. Please post any good offers you see at HB here.

Comments

• ianonline
    ianonline Posts: 1,204 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    I've noticed quite a few people referring to Home Bargains as "H&B". :confused:

Is there any relevance in the ampersand, or is it just something that someone has started, and others have followed suit ? :think:

I hope someone can put me in the picture (and put an end to the sleepless nights I have pondering the fact) :rolleyes:
  • Tharweb
    Tharweb Posts: 1,193 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    A friend of mine used to refer to it as that...still does. I think the stores used to be called Home and Bargain in some areas.
    This site has saved me a fortune :money: ...it's also cost me a fortune! :doh:
    © Tharweb 2006 :D
  • ianonline
    ianonline Posts: 1,204 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Tharweb wrote:
    I think the stores used to be called Home and Bargain in some areas.
    hmmm, that would make sense :idea:
  • They are selling Aero Truffle Chocolate Bars for 15p, which are about 39p in most newsagents. They are delicious.

Pringles ( of all flavours ) are 69p.
  • pesky2
    pesky2 Posts: 2,191 Forumite
    Can nahone please posta picture of what the wardrobe handles/knobs look like please
    I brought some from Birmingham just after christmas but am some short

They had some in Coulby Newham store, you could always call them and ask them, details shd be on Home Bargains site and if they had any i would collect and you pay me for them and the postage.
  • pesky2
    pesky2 Posts: 2,191 Forumite
    Childs Booster Seats in Coulby Newham, 2 different types, one at £2.99 and one at £6.99 Bargain
  • Great buy in home bargins yesterday the softy cushion £2.49 cheapest i have seen was £9.99 have bright colours pink and blue and bang on the door pencil set 99p all from bolton store
  • Anyone else bought the softy "love" cushion a few weeks ago? My son loved it soo much within 2 days it had lost its fulness and now is a rather sad - a bit like a half empty bag of beans !!
  • malamala
    malamala Posts: 491 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    ianonline wrote:
    I've noticed quite a few people referring to Home Bargains as "H&B". :confused:

Is there any relevance in the ampersand, or is it just something that someone has started, and others have followed suit ? :think:

I hope someone can put me in the picture (and put an end to the sleepless nights I have pondering the fact) :rolleyes:

Me and my husband call it 'Cheap cheap shop!'
  • jaymac_2
    jaymac_2 Posts: 1,740 Forumite
    Lindt chocolate reindeer 29p
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business