We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

*** Sale Items + £20 off voucher Code (No Minimum Spend) @ staples

Options

Comments

• RosieWoo
    RosieWoo Posts: 232 Forumite
    Options
    I got confirmation almost immediately :)

Thanks op
  • pretzelnut
    pretzelnut Posts: 4,301 Forumite
    Options
    I got this in an email:
    Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Please review the details of your order below, if there is anything incorrect please email us or call us on 0844 546 7777.

Please note; this email is to confirm the receipt of your order. Your order is subject to approval and will be released once the items have been accepted.

Order Acknowledgement

Please note that your VAT receipt will be posted to you once goods have been despatched.

then a list of what i ordered.
    :TIs thankful to those who have shared their :T
    :T fortune with those less fortunate :T
    :T than themselves - you know who you are!
    :T
  • KxMx
    KxMx Posts: 10,644 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    I got an order confirmation email :) Hope it is accepted and approved!
  • burnham1
    burnham1 Posts: 858 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    just ordered 6 hp photosmart printer inks..all 3 colours plus 1 photo and 2 black for just over £21 and have had a confirmation email already
    these normally cost me about £70 for 2 sets with the buy one get 15% off the second set deals in store so thank you very much.........
    ADOPT DONT SHOP......🐕🐕🐕🐕
  • soontobeawife
    Options
    BingoBetty wrote: »
    mmmm how are you all getting the coke so cheap! I can only see it for £12.49 for 24 cans - am I doing something wrong?

Any help gratefuly received :D

Tia x

Just add the cans to your basket and use the £20 code - there is no minimum spend so all your paying is delivery or VAT - it does work tho!. x
  • tazmac25
    tazmac25 Posts: 1,651 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks op just ordered some storage boxes xx
    No. 16 in HCCSC
    :jFull Time Uni Student & Glitcher :j
    :beer:
  • KxMx
    KxMx Posts: 10,644 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    They should honour the orders, why else would they release a no min spend £20 off code!
  • simone10
    simone10 Posts: 1,089 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    skibster wrote: »
    I did the same thing and mine came to 12.90, don't know why the difference. I went ahead and got it, though. Thinking of getting something on my husband's account, but would like to figure out why I'm not getting the same discount first.

have you removed the 'insurance' they automatically put on? It was 77p on mine. You can opt to not have it by clicking on it and remove it
    The end is nigh
  • soontobeawife
    Options
    I got an email straight away on my diet cokes.
    Other half ordered nescafe for work coffee fund and he hasnt got email yet? We will see!
  • skibster
    skibster Posts: 3,808 Forumite
    Options
    simone10 wrote: »
    have you removed the 'insurance' they automatically put on? It was 77p on mine. You can opt to not have it by clicking on it and remove it

Nope, didn't see that. Did a second order and can't figure out how much insurance they might've charged me on that one!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 610.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.8K Life & Family
  • 249.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure