We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

*** Sale Items + £20 off voucher Code (No Minimum Spend) @ staples

Options

Comments

• fuzzgun19
    fuzzgun19 Posts: 7,767 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Just ordered 3 x HP inks, 1 copier paper, pack of pens, & a roll of Fragile tape for £18.30. Ty OP!

Will Staples honour this? Never used them before.
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
  • darkrev
    darkrev Posts: 478 Forumite
    Options
    just got ink i was desperate for and had no cash, thanks OP and every one for the suggestions ;-)
    Thank you to all the money savers:beer: for all the wisdom, companionship, bargains, competitions and ideas:T you have made a transformation to our household, Thank you, it would have been so much harder without you and together we are amazing :A:smileyhea
  • tt11_2
    tt11_2 Posts: 188 Forumite
    Options
    24 cans of coke for £3.94!
  • Lynsey
    Lynsey Posts: 9,486 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Top man, hope these aren't cancelled.
    Just under £40 so added a small item to take it over and both codes worked, so just over £10 and possible TCB.

Fingers crossed.

Lynsey
    **** Sealed Pot Challenge - Member #96 ****
    No. 9 target £600 - :staradmin (x21)
    No. 6 Total £740.00 - No. 7 £1000.00 - No. 8 £875.00 - No. 9 £700.00 (target met)
  • skibster
    skibster Posts: 3,808 Forumite
    Options
    Anyone else get this, it doesn't seem to take the whole 20 off, it says: £20 inc VAT discount -
    then takes off £16.67 ?
  • bugeyed
    bugeyed Posts: 415 Forumite
    Options
    Very nice - only the £20 code worked (the HDUK has expired as others have said) but I managed to buy 2 packs of 100 sheets 6x4 gloss photo paper for £8 delivered
    Freebies you don't really need can be given to your local Hospice Charity shop so they can raise funds they desperately need. Pass on your good fortune :A
  • skibster
    skibster Posts: 3,808 Forumite
    Options
    simone10 wrote: »
    Thanks for this. Went through TopCashBack and within its discount tab it had code for £5 off Epson Cheetah pack T0715 (husband's printer). As this ink was £30.81 before VAT it also gave free delivery. Was able to use the £20 off and £5 off. I removed the extra 77p they added on for some type of insurance that I didn't need. Original total was £30.81 + VAT. With both discounts it came to £9.98 + VAT = final total for set of 4 inks is £11.97. Excellent

I did the same thing and mine came to 12.90, don't know why the difference. I went ahead and got it, though. Thinking of getting something on my husband's account, but would like to figure out why I'm not getting the same discount first.
  • Dwarf
    Dwarf Posts: 28 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks OP, managed to get original inks for my printer for less than I pay for remanufactured, great find!
  • bugeyed
    bugeyed Posts: 415 Forumite
    Options
    skibster wrote: »
    Anyone else get this, it doesn't seem to take the whole 20 off, it says: £20 inc VAT discount -
    then takes off £16.67 ?

yep - £16.67 off the pre vat price

which works out at £20 off the vat price - try it without the code and you will see you save £20 after vat
    Freebies you don't really need can be given to your local Hospice Charity shop so they can raise funds they desperately need. Pass on your good fortune :A
  • loves_a_bargain
    Options
    thanks very much, just ordered and only paid P&P
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 610.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills