We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

*** Sale Items + £20 off voucher Code (No Minimum Spend) @ staples

Options

Comments

• Pinkdebster
    Options
    Many thanks for this. I managed to get both codes to work. Ordered four original Canon inks and ended up only having to pay £12.23 for all four. A real bargain!
  • beryl-the-peril
    Options
    Wow - thanks OP ... have just got all my wrappig paper and sellotape sorted for this Christmas.. I love this site !!:j
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    just used the code and got 2x£6.99 laptop cleaning kits for £3.94 next day del...well chuffed
  • Ami82
    Ami82 Posts: 1,081 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you so much, just got some ink cartridges! Fingers crossed now! :)
  • tinadundee
    Options
    simone10 wrote: »
    Thanks for this. Went through TopCashBack and within its discount tab it had code for £5 off Epson Cheetah pack T0715 (husband's printer). As this ink was £30.81 before VAT it also gave free delivery. Was able to use the £20 off and £5 off. I removed the extra 77p they added on for some type of insurance that I didn't need. Original total was £30.81 + VAT. With both discounts it came to £9.98 + VAT = final total for set of 4 inks is £11.97. Excellent

Thanks very much for this info the same ink we needed and would never of thought of looking if it wasn't for you mentioning it xxx:T:T:T
  • bruticus
    bruticus Posts: 657 Forumite
    Options
    I've stocked up on toilet rolls, tissues, bin bags and got a new bin, used both codes, £10.33. Hope they honour it, although I hope its packed well or I might get some funny looks at work, haha
  • BingoBetty
    Options
    mmmm how are you all getting the coke so cheap! I can only see it for £12.49 for 24 cans - am I doing something wrong?

Any help gratefuly received :D

Tia x
  • skibster
    skibster Posts: 3,808 Forumite
    Options
    Is anyone getting a confirmation email? I didn't.
  • Disney_Pluto
    Options
    Yeah I got a confirmation. Does say order will be sent if it meets their terms...so we will see
  • bruticus
    bruticus Posts: 657 Forumite
    Options
    skibster wrote: »
    Is anyone getting a confirmation email? I didn't.

Just got it, and I ordered about 10 mins ago
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 610.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.8K Life & Family
  • 249.6K Travel & Transport