🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Orange Data Charge - Please Help!?!

Options
13»

Comments

• drbesty
    drbesty Posts: 967 Forumite
    Options
    The daily data cap is either £1 or 60p depending on the type of contract and its there to prevent scenarios like this from happening
  • grumbler
    grumbler Posts: 58,629 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 8 October 2011 at 8:43PM
    Options
    I'm surprised that nobody mentioned this earlier. I think all Orange data disasters happened abroad so far.
  • Tony5101
    Tony5101 Posts: 1,589 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    grumbler wrote: »
    I'm surprised that nobody mentioned this earlier. I think all Orange data disasters happened abroad so far.

Simax mentioned a cap, and to ask for the bill to be recalculated in post #6
    You're right....I think that the OP has been successful due to this being domestic data usage, rather than all others which seem to be centred around roaming costs.
  • drbesty
    drbesty Posts: 967 Forumite
    Options
    The daily data cap only applies to UK data, it should be on all accounts, it would be fair to have the cost recalculated as if the cap was on the account
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 6 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport