PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Ideas please - What can I do with Chicken?!

Options
Hi everyone

This may seem a very random post, but it's a genuine need!!!

I happen to have 4 deboned chicken thighs left over from a BBQ last night. I usually eat mostly vegetarian as it's cheaper and I prefer it, so I'm a bit stuck as to what on earth to do with this unexpected chicken!

I don't want to buy too much to accompany it, as I already did my weekly shop - I have maybe £3 available for extra bits like veggies if needed.

I am 1 person and feed only myself, so I'm thinking some kind of stew that I can make three or four meals from perhaps... needs to be cooked today...

I have lots of jars of herbs and spices, tinned tomatoes and beans galore, onions, celery and carrots. Oh, and stock gel pot things, one of which is chicken.

Any ideas?!

Thanks in advance :D

LC x
I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Old Style, Crafting and Techie Stuff boards.If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
GC: May 22 £tbc/£250 Vegan 27-8-13

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family