We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Non-coupon related Drivel Thread 4

1…959698100101…295

Comments

  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Raven wrote: »
    Football over - returning to shopping mode now :rotfl:

    oh :( commiserations to the draw)
  • KarenBB
    KarenBB Posts: 1,115 Forumite
    I'm getting quite envious of the great APGs but as A is a bit of a trek for me it's not worth taking part, can't hep but feeling I'm missing out
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    KarenBB wrote: »
    I'm getting quite envious of the great APGs but as A is a bit of a trek for me it's not worth taking part, can't hep but feeling I'm missing out

    try and do it the other way Karen. get what would be cheaper at a then t, and shop at t, that way.

    or you could do an online shop if they deliver in your area.

    I cannot afford to pay that much on shopping, esp as had to replace phone, buy new ink cartridges. try to buy scales on glitch yesterday but my t didn't have them :( shame as the extra cash would be of a big help right now.

    anyhow, my friends' shillings working again, you must remember to play on the same day each week and there is a maximum you can earn per day/week.
  • Lilly hope you feel better soon :A

    Aesop hope DS gets well soon, shame you still having trouble with tooth:(
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Lilly hope you feel better soon :A

    Aesop hope DS gets well soon, shame you still having trouble with tooth:(
    someone somewhere really hates me! :rotfl: life just not getting any better.... off to do an ms, that I have to pay out for to be reimbursed, am going to have to refuse these in future, unless it is just after pay day or very close to payday.
  • Dr.Who-Who
    Dr.Who-Who Posts: 7,774 Forumite
    edited 15 October 2011 at 4:33PM
    Aesop wrote: »
    FOOTBALL MANU U V some small team....
    Raven wrote: »
    :D:D:D She has special WOW powers. :D:D:D
    Raven wrote: »
    Football over - returning to shopping mode now :rotfl:


    so thats what you 2 are on about:o:o:o:o:o:o:o me not bothered then:rotfl::rotfl: does not do me any good:p:p:p no money back!!!!:D:D:D
    RIP my dear dear parent : Mum aged 62 (17/5/1990) & Dad aged 89 (23/1/2012)


  • Dr.Who-Who
    Dr.Who-Who Posts: 7,774 Forumite
    edited 15 October 2011 at 4:54PM
    oh... well.... what can I say ...... mse is an open forum you don't like (OP) it you can always create you own post (OP) & your followers will tag along....:D:D:D so me say.... you like it you stay... you don't like it.... stuff you:p:p:p:p:p

    Am Carping here so I can easily reach 4k :D;)
    RIP my dear dear parent : Mum aged 62 (17/5/1990) & Dad aged 89 (23/1/2012)


  • clyndu
    clyndu Posts: 610 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper
    Aesop, are you collecting the nestle codes? I have two if you want them.
  • Dr.Who-Who
    Dr.Who-Who Posts: 7,774 Forumite
    edited 15 October 2011 at 4:52PM
    clyndu wrote: »
    Aesop, are you collecting the nestle codes? I have two if you want them.

    Is that the one we have to collect codes for a bowl? if yes I want, I want quick while Aesop is offline:D


    OOPS!!! I don't want it now - I just remembered the codes I am after is Kelloggs & not nestle.

    Aesop can have it :D
    RIP my dear dear parent : Mum aged 62 (17/5/1990) & Dad aged 89 (23/1/2012)


  • clyndu
    clyndu Posts: 610 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper
    Sorry, it's all sorts of activities for the family. Sounds like hard work to me!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.