PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Veggie stew... anyone...

Options
12346»

Comments

• brisck1
    brisck1 Posts: 117 Forumite
    Options
    Ah thanks, never thought to search for 'veggie'! :)
  • wayne
    wayne Posts: 317 Forumite
    Options
    just replying to this thread so i can find it again.some good recipes on here.thanks
  • foxybabe
    foxybabe Posts: 752 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi everyone. I wonder whether any of you have any nice vegetarian stew recipes for a slow cooker. I have two slow cookers and I am doing one with meat in for the carnivores in the family and one veggie one for me, I have not been very successful in the past with the veggie stew, it has always lacked something so I am after some recipes.

Many thanks in advance. :)
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance....
  • Pink.
    Pink. Posts: 17,675 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    If you take a look in our Complete Slow Cooker Collection, click on the recipe index and you will find some vegetarian recipes. Hopefully your thread will inspire others to add some more.

Pink
  • Pink.
    Pink. Posts: 17,675 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Just found another thread that may help...I knew there had to be one:

Veggie stew... anyone...

I'll add this thread to that one later to keep the recipes together.

Pink
  • foxybabe
    foxybabe Posts: 752 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks Pink. Oh and before anyone states the obvious I know its lacking meat. :)
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance....
  • poppyjane
    Options
    We found Quorn chicken pieces really added a little something. And it's yum if you put in the little pasta pieces that you use in soup. Otherwise, it's left overs all the way! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure