Virgin Media denying £60 off first bill offer exists - HELP!

Options
Hi

Newbie, first post...

I signed up to Virgin Media via Quidco at the end of August as they were offering half price for 6 months plus £60 off your first bill and £100 cashback through Quidco. The Cashback through Quidco has not happened and so I have registed a claim for that, but neither has my £60 off the first bill.

I Phoned Virgin today and they claimed to have no knowledge that this offer even exists and said I should call Quidco as it is there offer.

Any help would be much appreciated. Double checking on the expired offer on Quidco it clearly states £60 off the first bill and searching google there are lots of mentions that Virgin was offering this.

I took out the top package with all three services I would definately qualify....

Comments

• hellojameson
    Options
    Update!

Spoke to marketing department and they have credited my bilol with the £60! Yay! Took a few calls - billing, sales team, web sales team, marketing - but got there in the end!
  • theblessedone
    Options
    Excellent. Well done!
  • Robert928
    Options
    Update!

Spoke to marketing department and they have credited my bilol with the £60! Yay! Took a few calls - billing, sales team, web sales team, marketing - but got there in the end!

It's a shame they made you jump through hoops to get it. I bet they only do this on the idea that some people might just give up calling.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure