🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

SSelect ISA for ALL markets????

Options
almost signed up to Hoodless Brennan for my Maxi ISA this year but discovered on reading the small print that they only allow dealings on the european and USA markets . . . . had good results from 2 canadian stocks last year . . . (and Aussie miner co.s are looking good at the moment) so can anyone please indicate any ISAs that will allow dealings on more markets than HB (similarly cheaply???) ??
tks in advance!

Comments

• gt94sss2
    gt94sss2 Posts: 5,684 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Selftrade allow trading on about 17 different exchanges, including UK, North American (inc Canada) and European ones. They also have a referral scheme (pm me if interested)

If you're interested in more exchanges than that (including Australia) , I suspect you are looking at TD Waterhouse or a non budget broker..

Regards
    Sunil
  • zed_sump
    Options
    gt94sss2 wrote:
    Selftrade allow trading on about 17 different exchanges, including UK, North American (inc Canada) and European ones. They also have a referral scheme (pm me if interested)

If you're interested in more exchanges than that (including Australia) , I suspect you are looking at TD Waterhouse or a non budget broker..

Regards
    Sunil

thanks for the info Sunil....going rumaging thru terms & conditions . . . . also looking for rising buy facility . . . last natweststockbroker account didn't have it :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport