funding corporation ppi complaint rejected!!

Options
13»

Comments

• krissjas
    Options
    Hi. I will be going through the same thing now (AXA/Funding corporation claim) can anyone help me with AXA PPI claim department address to send the questionare to? Thanks
  • dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,596 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    krissjas wrote: »
    Hi. I will be going through the same thing now (AXA/Funding corporation claim) can anyone help me with AXA PPI claim department address to send the questionare to? Thanks

Why are you sending it to AXA?
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
  • magpiecottage
    Options
    dunstonh wrote: »
    Why are you sending it to AXA?
    Looking back through the thread, some people do seem to have had success complaining to AXA. It sounds like The Funding Corporation may have been acting as its agent.

In the first instance, though, the Financial Services Register gives an e-mail address as complianceandlegalservices@thefundingcorporation.com

An e-mail there should be enough to initiate a complaint. If they say FOS has no jurisdiction, you can still ask FOS anyway.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure