Money off coupon 'chat' thread

Options

Comments

• zaleska3
    zaleska3 Posts: 285 Forumite
    Options
    Wrights bread mixes are on 3 for 2 at Sainsburys at the moment, so if you hand in three coupons you make money :-). The coupons didnt scan for me yesterday as the till was saying they were out of date, even though it says on them 31.12.12, so the lady just entered them manually for me.

Humour me, I'm being a bit blonde today..... how do you get 3 coupons?
    Looking for a fresh start
  • fudge2
    fudge2 Posts: 886 Forumite
    Options
    zaleska3 wrote: »
    Humour me, I'm being a bit blonde today..... how do you get 3 coupons?

I think that the op may be referring to the pdf coupons for 80p off, that were available earlier this year and then withdrawn by the company as they were only meant to go to charities organising a big bake off.
    A clinically depressed person with a sleep condition. I'm in my own little world, but it's ok the people like me here ;)
    Any offence is not intentional, I'm really quite harmless :o
  • myrtleturtle
    myrtleturtle Posts: 8,206 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 22 June 2012 at 1:04PM
    Options
    hi

spot on fudge and i expect your right re: ones used as no profit in 30p ones.

there were 2 wrights coupons 30p & 80p both links pulled/ended. both had expiry 31/12/12

more recent 80p coupon was officially pulled by wrights due to huge mistake on their part.

30p one link stopped working so may have been pulled too

both were pdfs so easily saved, although that doesn't mean they are always still ok to use.

either way neither is available on thread any longer
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    Options
    MARKZ123 wrote: »
    I managed to get a 100's from the ideal home show. The only one i like is the skimmed milk all the rest are orrible.

I kept all of my coupons (not sold on ebay) we get through 2 a day, so we got 150 days worth, which should last us until the gfs in oct/nov.

I missed the GFS altogether this year as we were away.

Please can I ask what MOCs there were if any on the various stands?

Did they have the booklets this year - seem to think they didnt the last time we went
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    edited 23 June 2012 at 5:11PM
    Options
    I've been away from the front line for over 3 weeks so just catching up this afternoon.

Not had a look at the elite chat thread yet properly but I've read alll the ay back on the other threads and I dont seem to have missed anything very much. Apart from the Cherry Bakewells that is :(

Not too many new MOCs to print off and nothing much of offer but I will print off some campbells, always useful.

So I've not got a price flop booklet yet as its a 20 mile round trip to get them :mad: but I do have a list of what is in it.

So has anyone had any good results with them
    - items on BOGOF
    - items good for JTD vouchers

These are the ones I can use if the offers are right. I expect that there is some offer on cakes as before??? But I would also like an offer on the fruit - still making our way through the citrus hoard from the end of may!

Lucozade Sport 'Lite'( 4*500ml) £1 off
    Pot desserts 50p off wys £2
    Cakes ( excl chilled and celebration cakes) £1 off wys £3 Peaches,plums,Nectarines,cherries & apricots £1 off wys £3
    Buy 2 packs Black farmers sausages 50p off
    Cheese selection pack( british,classic & finest) £2 off
    Pre-packed cooked meats & pate £1 off wys £3
    Tesco frozen vegetarian ranges £1 off wys £5
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • skyeceilo
    skyeceilo Posts: 93 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi Everyone
    Sorry if i have posted this in the wrong section etc. Please feel free to delete and give me a whiping (i may enjoy that :0))
    Is there anyone from Ireland who would like my Huggies coupons that are in euros? I hate waste and dont mind posting.
    Thanks
    JAN-MAR Coupons = £232.70 Utility saving = £72 C.B = £53.92 Craft Sell - £14 Freebies - Chocs, thermal mug, baby wipes, beauty samples, dummy, cat food, Kola, ebay vouchers, vilakal
    APR Coupons = £10Cashback - £80 + £140CCV Freebies - baby book, seeds
  • maxisave
    maxisave Posts: 9 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I was in asda today and front of store have a free magazine "mum's summer survival guide". There are 3 vouchers in side:

Warbutons - 50p off - valid till 31.08.12

Pork farms (promo packs) - 25p off - valid till 31.08.12

Greens baking products - 40p off - valid till 31.12.12
  • SineadG
    SineadG Posts: 268 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    All credit to Lovesharingbargainsme on grabbit free £10 voucher for Ebay for 1st 10000
    https://www.facebook.com/eBay.co.uk?...way-1%7C%7Cfdl
  • shirleyc
    shirleyc Posts: 65 Forumite
    Options
    the potato products are 2 for £2.50 at a but i cant get the coupon to load up. it says come back tomorrow?

Mine is saying that to! keep checking as they will prob go as soon as they come on!
  • OnAndUp
    OnAndUp Posts: 981 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Does anyone have the new Tesco Price Flop!! Codes please?
    "Things can only get better.................c/o D:Ream #The 90's :D"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport